Hermes Herbag Questions, Please.

I have been searching for the Herbag Zip 31 in an orangey colour for THE LONGEST TIME - a concierge service sourced one for me in a Germany Hermes store that was willing to transfer to London UK but there was a miscommunication and it got sold!

Since then I have been patiently waiting for an orange colour to become available. I randomly went onto the H website today and there was one available in Orange! It’s the new Abricot / Fauve colour - I hope it’s a nice orange! Can’t wait for it to arrive.

Unfortunately bad timing, I’m not working at the moment so bf said I might not be able to keep it but I HAD to get it and hope I can find a way around the money issue!

Noticed there’s now a green canvas and navy trim Herbag 31 on UK Hermes website now.

Finally unboxed my Herbag in Abricot/Fauve!

I love the orange colour for this season - it’s slightly less bright than Feu.

I’ve ordered the Samorga organised version 1 for the Herbag 31, hopefully it will give a little structure and prevent too much sagging and give some protection to dirt inside the bag.

Does anyone have photos of the samorga organiser in their Herbag?

Also, would anyone have colour suggestions for a twilly?

Many thanks for letting me share!
Turns out it was the start of a good week and not only did I finally get my perfect Hermés starter bag but I accepted my dream job offer!9EC43FB3-A15C-4837-84EA-F6BEE926CCB0.jpg

For those fans of the original Herbag a dos from way back at the turn of the century my local store manager tells me that a new version is coming out ( but I don't know whether it will hit the stores autumn 2018 or spring 2019). The 'sacs' will not be interchangeable but I find the style so very useful for everyday workhorse duties I may well buy the new version as well - especially if the leather parts come in the dark khaki colour that we are now seeing and the canvas is the officier I know and love from the original release. I've been very tempted by full leather backpacks recently but I just know that the weights I have to carry everyday mean that the backpack straps and most importantly the join between the straps and the main body of the bags will deform badly over time - Herbag a dos is a safer proposition whilst I mull over investing in a 24/24.:smile:

Any information about how the corners wear in the newer style? The old retourne officier canvas 'sacs' are pretty bomb-proof but the corners do wear away after a while.

For those fans of the original Herbag a dos from way back at the turn of the century my local store manager tells me that a new version is coming out ( but I don't know whether it will hit the stores autumn 2018 or spring 2019). The 'sacs' will not be interchangeable but I find the style so very useful for everyday workhorse duties I may well buy the new version as well - especially if the leather parts come in the dark khaki colour that we are now seeing and the canvas is the officier I know and love from the original release. I've been very tempted by full leather backpacks recently but I just know that the weights I have to carry everyday mean that the backpack straps and most importantly the join between the straps and the main body of the bags will deform badly over time - Herbag a dos is a safer proposition whilst I mull over investing in a 24/24.:smile:

Any information about how the corners wear in the newer style? The old retourne officier canvas 'sacs' are pretty bomb-proof but the corners do wear away after a while.
Some Herbags that look like backpacks appeared at the recent Resort 2019 show
_LLL0747.jpg _LLL0909.jpg

gorgeous!

I’ve ordered the Samorga organised version 1 for the Herbag 31, hopefully it will give a little structure and prevent too much sagging and give some protection to dirt inside the bag.

Turns out it was the start of a good week and not only did I finally get my perfect Hermés starter bag but I accepted my dream job offer!View attachment 4180885

Reactions: mularice

Turns out it was the start of a good week and not only did I finally get my perfect Hermés starter bag but I accepted my dream job offer!View attachment 4180885
Congratulations on the beautiful Herbag and the dream job!!

Reactions: mularice