Hermes Herbag Questions, Please.

Does anyone know how difficult to get Herbag in store? Been asking my SA for awhile but no response… do they still make sellier Herbag? I’ve only seen retourne during online bag drops recently. TIA
It really depends. Before Christmas I went into my usual H (Selfridges, London UK) and there were Herbags in stock. There just wasn’t the colour I was looking for.

However, recently I’ve been in and apparently there were none in stock. So it’s a bit hit and miss.

I’ve also noticed production of the Retourne still more than the Sellier. I think some colours tend to come in Retourne only and likewise with Sellier.

For instance, black with gold hardware I have only seen in Retourne, whereas the black with palladium hardware I’ve only seen in Sellier.

I want the Chai but I’ve only seen it in Retourne and I much prefer Sellier (I’ve turned my black with GHW Herbag inside out to make it Sellier).

Reactions: MiniPochetteMono
Does anyone know how difficult to get Herbag in store? Been asking my SA for awhile but no response… do they still make sellier Herbag? I’ve only seen retourne during online bag drops recently. TIA
Definitely they are still producing the Sellier version, I bought two 39 in the last year... so do not worry, the right bag will come! they pop up on the website quite often too (I got one of mine from H.com) thanks :girlsigh:

Reactions: MiniPochetteMono
It really depends. Before Christmas I went into my usual H (Selfridges, London UK) and there were Herbags in stock. There just wasn’t the colour I was looking for.

However, recently I’ve been in and apparently there were none in stock. So it’s a bit hit and miss.

I’ve also noticed production of the Retourne still more than the Sellier. I think some colours tend to come in Retourne only and likewise with Sellier.

For instance, black with gold hardware I have only seen in Retourne, whereas the black with palladium hardware I’ve only seen in Sellier.

I want the Chai but I’ve only seen it in Retourne and I much prefer Sellier (I’ve turned my black with GHW Herbag inside out to make it Sellier).
Thank you! I love the Sellier style as well and find the side zipper/pocket very functional

Thank you! I love the Sellier style as well and find the side zipper/pocket very functional
Yes I agree - it is a slight annoyance of mine that my black Herbag must be turned inside out and I lose the back zip pouch! But I do like the fact it has gold hardware. So it’s swings and roundabouts!

Good luck on your hunt! Which colour/s are you looking for in Sellier?

All black with the coated canvas is my top choice as I’ll make very good use of this. Interestingly, I’m heading to the UK this summer so what you shared about seeing them in stores was very encouraging. Thank you! Hope i’ll score one while there.

All black with the coated canvas is my top choice as I’ll make very good use of this. Interestingly, I’m heading to the UK this summer so what you shared about seeing them in stores was very encouraging. Thank you! Hope i’ll score one while there.
Interestingly, just my observation, the coated Herbags are the ones I have seen least in store! Not to discourage you! I wish you the best of luck for when you visit!

My Herbags have typically been very well used everyday till I got used to my black B30. But I still love my Herbags!

Hi everyone,
I just got my first Herbag - a vintage GM/39 in black. The stamp indicates that it is from 2000 (it has the D in a square) - I thought she is older, but hey - nice surprise.
The leather needs some love - it will get a nice treatment tomorrow and the canvas bags have some wear and tear at the edges, but I flipped them, and inside they are in almost perfect condition.
There is only one issue: I have no keys. Is it possible to order replacement keys from Hermes? I have currently no SA, I bought most of my Hermes preloved or in London Heathrow T5.
When she got her make over I am happy to share pictures here.