Hermes Herbag Questions, Please.

In his YouTube videos, I am GPS talks about sending his Herbag canvas body to the dry cleaners with most excellent results.

Also, the former Hermès craftsperson, @MademoiselleM.Atelier on Instagram might be a good resource. She rejuvenates all kinds of luxury bags and has shown reels of her cleaning dirty bags. Good luck!
Thank you so much! I’ve attempted the cleaning mentioned above and sadly, no change in the stains. Did remove the smell though, so all is not lost! I will reach out to her on insta. I appreciate your suggestions!

Reactions: cakeymakeybakey
I'm totally new to Hermes, but I'm really wanting a Herbag from the City Center boutique in LV when I go in a few weeks. Is it hard to get a Herbag? I'd love black with gold hardware. Never bought anything from the boutique btw ...

I would snap up the Berline coated bag in a heartbeat. You see the Brides de Gala version everywhere, but this Rouge Sellier and Cassis version is really special. So special, in fact, that if you don't take it I want you to tell your SA that I will buy it sight unseen. :coolio:
Is that a brown coated canvas? That’s the one I would pick. The coated canvas is very durable and can be just wiped off. I also think it’s more special. But I’m biased because I picked a coated canvas myself :smile:

I did it. My first bag :smile: :smile:
Thank you for the suggestions!
20220326_222457.jpg
20220326_222626.jpg

Hello everyone,
For all the Herbag fans, I am wondering if you can verify the following?
1. I saw a Pegase Herbag in the local store, but it is in a large size. Is Pegase Pop Herbag rare/limited edition?
2. Is the canvas ok to prevent dirt? as I had a Fendi canvas bag in the past and something rubbed on it and the color turned brown in the spot so, i never used it again as it was beige Fendi canvas....so, wondering if the Herbag canvas are more dirt resistance?

Thank you in advance.

Went to store today put my name down in their system for a coated canvas herbag
the SA (who had a trainee badge on her) was very helpful and down to earth.

I was still angry telling her today that 12 months ago I was served by a snobby SA that refused to let me to put my name down, insisting coated canvas herbag was just as "seasonal" item

Last edited: