Hermes Herbag dilemma

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. OMG I got a herbag - made the mistake of taking it apart, and now can't get it back together again. I carried it when I put it together the first time, and the chrome fitting was so heavy I couldn't get it stay closed, and it fell forward all the time not accepting the straps to stay through it. I know there must be something wrong that I did. I can't imagine Hermes putting out such a lousy design for 2,000. Anyone have a problem like this? Obviously I am not left brained. Joan

2. I think you should post this in the Hermes area. Some lovely Hermes Experts would most likely have a solution for you!

3. . . . moving to Hermes. . .

4. JBW, have no fear--you are not the first person to ask how to assemble/re-assemble their Herbag. See if this link will help you out:

http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/herbag-puzzle-105006.html?highlight=herbag

If this doesn't solve your problem, I'll get my Herbag out and see if I replicate your problem and determine how to fix it.

5. I've got a Herbag and it came with an instruction booklet. I had to follow the directions the first couple of times I wanted to change the bags, but after that it seemed quick and easy. I think you'll find that once you understand how it all fits together it will make perfect sense and you'll remember how to do it.

6. #6 Jul 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2010
    hi Millstream, i bought the herbag without booklet now i dun know how to convert it to a backpack, could u pls show me how to do it

Edited: Please don't post your e-mail address on TPF. Thanks :smile:

7. I've been trying to figure out how to assemble my Herbag and finally found a really great explanation. Thought I would share on some of the forums I discovered during my search...
    http://blog.shop-hers.com/2015/06/ho...hermes-herbag/

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice