Hermes Herbag color help please.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I found a couple of Hermes Herbag Zip that I am contemplating on buying both are 31 one is in Vache Hunter noir or black and one is in Natural Barenia in orange whatever those are. I really don't know anything about them and this is my first attempt of research is to ask for your expert advices. I like pop of color so much I would choose orange now because it's summer but I am afraid in the winter time I would regret not getting the black one. Can you carry the orange on winter days? isn't it a bit loud for the winter? how can you tone it down a little? thanks

2. I adore Orange herbag, it's beautiful and classy, but I really hate Orange poppy herbag, for me it's very electric (in bad way) color.

And winter depends on your location... One thing it's winters in California, I think orange is perfect for this, another thing is winters in Northern Europe, orange bag would be not match to warm jackets and furs

3. Black is the safe choice... But I guess at least one orange bag is a must for h lovers

4. For a starter
    Try get neutral color
    Black etoupe dark blue grey or brown
    Easier to use

5. Here's a new color to consider... Prunoir and Blue Marine... I love it!!!!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462242639.654404.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462242681.459043.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462242712.310998.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462242737.199383.jpg

6. @midnight_beauty it's a deep dark purple but in the right lighting, it's beauty shines!

7. I'm debating between brown and black. Googled "herbag" and found mostly black, and very little brown bags. Is it difficult to match brown herbag with outfits?