hermes herbag 2 in 1 camel bag, is this worth buying?

hermes herbag 2 in 1 , worth buying?

• yes i would invest on it

• nah its just crap

Results are only viewable after voting.

baileylab

O.G.
Apr 20, 2008
i don't think hermes bags get outdated but that's just me. they're so understated the word trend doesn't apply.

they're still selling the herbag. i don't own one though.

PS i've seen the pics and the leather looks dirty. i'm sure if you can have it cleaned it'll look fabulous!

Jing Ling

Nov 13, 2009
CKathy, I usually do not carry any discontinued bags. However, I seem making an exception for Herbag since it’s one of my favorite. It’s a casual bag yet it has a “Kelly-look.” In addition, I read that the new Herbag will be reproduced (if it’s true, Herbag would not be a discontinued item). For the detailed, you can check this thread http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/hermes-herbag-questions-please-388790.html

P.S : I notice that you wrote invest on the poll. Although you definitely get my vote on getting Herbag, I am not sure whether Herbag is a good investment (in term, you could sell the item in the future for a higher value).

ckathy

Nov 18, 2009
i don't think hermes bags get outdated but that's just me. they're so understated the word trend doesn't apply.

they're still selling the herbag. i don't own one though.

PS i've seen the pics and the leather looks dirty. i'm sure if you can have it cleaned it'll look fabulous!

thanks for the suggestion girl.. im already leaning on getting this one though i may still look for other herbags being sold.

ckathy

Nov 18, 2009
CKathy, I usually do not carry any discontinued bags. However, I seem making an exception for Herbag since it’s one of my favorite. It’s a casual bag yet it has a “Kelly-look.” In addition, I read that the new Herbag will be reproduced (if it’s true, Herbag would not be a discontinued item). For the detailed, you can check this thread http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/hermes-herbag-questions-please-388790.html

P.S : I notice that you wrote invest on the poll. Although you definitely get my vote on getting Herbag, I am not sure whether Herbag is a good investment (in term, you could sell the item in the future for a higher value).

ah ok thanks , i will check it out.. You're right coz it doesn't increase it resale value unlike the birkins..

candosha

O.G.
Jun 18, 2009
Dear ckathy, although I am an avid collector of everything Hermes, I have a comment. I bought a slightly used Herbag few months bag. It was the correct color & size and so I was extremely happy. I, however, found it extremely impractical to use. I would strongly advise you to try it first, if possible, to check its practicality. I have used mine only twice since I bought it!

ckathy

Nov 18, 2009
Dear ckathy, although I am an avid collector of everything Hermes, I have a comment. I bought a slightly used Herbag few months bag. It was the correct color & size and so I was extremely happy. I, however, found it extremely impractical to use. I would strongly advise you to try it first, if possible, to check its practicality. I have used mine only twice since I bought it!

hi candosha, if i may ask in what way u find it impractical? your insight will be very helpful :smile:

birkel

O.G.
Jan 17, 2009
yes do get it its my one hermes bag that does everything its perfect for the beach for city life and for kids parties because it looks hermes its a classic style and look but it is so wearable you can forget about exesive care and and still get the kelly look

India

O.G.
Aug 30, 2007
I think the biggest problem with the HerBag is that they are difficult to use. If this is to be a workhorse for you, you really should try one first and that could be difficult. Changing the bottom is also a bit dicey.

I think I'd be on the lookout for a nice GardenParty or used Picotin - more "user-friendly".