Hermes @ Heathrow Airport

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi - can anybody help a newbie? My husband is flying in to Heathrow and I asked him to pick up a scarf for me at Hermes. Has anybody been there recently - and do you recall what scarves you saw? I am particularly interested in mousselines for summer. Thanks!

2. I went recently whilst waiting for a flight to America. I am not a scarf fan really, so was more interested in other items, but I did think the stock was overall very small and the single assistant pretty clueless - she knew almost nothing at all about anything I asked. . .I think your husband would have to be very sure of what you were interested in because he may not be able to guarantee help from the assistant! Perhaps a call to them in advance of his flight might inform?

3. Thanks Miss Sooky - it's good to know there is only a small selection -- so I won't expect too much. I did arm DH with a list of names and photos gleaned from the web and TPF, (thanks to all of you) so perhaps that will help.

4. Hello I only ever visited Hermes store at T3 and it was fab so many choices although again ladies, no birkins nor kellys!! But I wonder if Hermes at T5 is better? Or is it at T4?? If better maybe next time I'll fly via T5 instead.

Any feedback?

TIA

5. They are at T3 and T4 not T5. I've only been to the one at T3 and it was pretty well stocked.

I doubt you will ever see a Birkin or Kelly at a UK airport as there is just waaaaay too much demand for them at stores

6. I was in T4 this past August & the store was closed:sad: There was no sign saying why it was closed or if/when it would reopen...

7. I thought T4 Hermes had closed down permanently, as far as I am aware there is only H in T3.

8. T4 is closed.
    The only left is T3.

9. That would make sense as to why when I called the T4 one, still on the H website BTW, some other name was said when the person answered

10. I'm still hoping they'll open a new boutique in T5. Now that BA isn't in t3 anymore, I don't have a chance to visit anymore. boohoo...:sad:

11. I was told that they will only have a store in T3, which might have to do with that there are less european flights and no domestic flights from T3 than T5. Since H is the only store at Heathrow that is alowed to have different prices for people flying inside and outside the EU.

12. Could you please let me know what to expect from the airport store? i'm flying from T3 next week and am looking forward to buy something from there!

13. It may be easier if you say what you are after.

You can get scarves, shawls, twilly's, GP's etc

14. FWIW the T4 store was very small and seemed to have an emphasis mostly on scarves from my experience.

15. Yes, there is no T5 store.