Hermes Hats??

Shoes, I'm a hat girl, too and I love Hermes hats! I haven't bought one (yet) but I always try them on in the store. I would seriously consider it for the winter.

NS - not the canvas ones they have on the website? Actually I do have a cashmere hat now that you mention winter hats lol!! Did you do a reveal thread for your LV goodies btw??!!

I did try one of the canvas hats and thought it was adorable! Don't remember the price, but loved the hat!

Last night after DS fell asleep, I tried to take pix of my new loot. But, the cats apparently missed us while we were gone and wouldn't leave my side. I wasn't about to let the kitten tear holes in my new chiffon scarf (once bitten, you know) so I will try again when I get home from work today (hopefully the cats will be sleeping).:smile:

I have six hats and love them ( but I am a country dweller now )
I use them often as I hate umbrellas ( and people that try to poke my eyes out with them)
Motsch make Hats for Hermes

Hi shoes - I have one summer hat that is sort of a leather/canvas combination and I am currently eyeing another one at my shop. I do also have a bunch of their knitted winter caps...
I love the summer one for blocking the sun and for the beach etc... I did get it the canvas one on sale, but I by now I can justify almost any Hermes price, :graucho:. So I do think that I am going to buy the other hat on my next trip....In my opinion, they are quite well made and well fitted. I have looked for other hats in other stores and they failed to stay put on my head properly. You can always argue the price card, but I lost that argument with myself several years ago.

oh goodness no. i'm already bad enough with their leather accessories. if you add hats to the mix (and trust me, i adore HATS), i might as well direct my whole paycheck to hermes!

I have been inspired by anez's collection and have been thinking about an H hat for a while now. I have zero experience with them, so what are yours? Love 'em Hate 'em? Are they nice to wear? Cost (roughly)? Any action pics?
Thanks!!!

Reactions: Namwan-
Hi Hello. One day at an airport waiting for yer ANOTHER delayed flight I was playing around in the "Travel the World of Hermes" section of their dedicated site
http://www.hermes.com/index_us.html
At the bottom when the screen opend in s soty of spray there is a picture of a man and woman each in a hat. Click on it and
it will shows an Hermes hat on different and interesting people. Two to a screen. Man and Woman. That should give you an idea. I love that the French still appreciate faces with lines and
imperfections as opposed to the American ideal of impossible perfection and youth.
The site is fun. There is a rainforest story done with paper cut shadows that is simply stunning (I imagine that speaks to the India themed H scarves) Ok off topic....but check out the H hats, my friend!