Hermes Hats??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone have any of their hats? I'm a hat girl and am tempted but would love to see them worn or hear about them....thanks!

2. tried many on--very expensive and not worth it in my opinion...........

3. Shoes, I'm a hat girl, too and I love Hermes hats! I haven't bought one (yet) but I always try them on in the store. I would seriously consider it for the winter.

4. NS - not the canvas ones they have on the website? Actually I do have a cashmere hat now that you mention winter hats lol!! Did you do a reveal thread for your LV goodies btw??!!

5. I did try one of the canvas hats and thought it was adorable! Don't remember the price, but loved the hat!

Last night after DS fell asleep, I tried to take pix of my new loot. But, the cats apparently missed us while we were gone and wouldn't leave my side. I wasn't about to let the kitten tear holes in my new chiffon scarf (once bitten, you know) so I will try again when I get home from work today (hopefully the cats will be sleeping).:smile:

6. new loot :nuts:

i tried on several from F/W '06 and loved them, especially a dreamy russian style fur number. :heart:

7. I have six hats and love them ( but I am a country dweller now )
    I use them often as I hate umbrellas ( and people that try to poke my eyes out with them)
    Motsch make Hats for Hermes

8. ardneish - I have a Coach hat I wear in the rain as I too hate umbrellas! Interesting - will have to check them out IRL!

9. Hi shoes - I have one summer hat that is sort of a leather/canvas combination and I am currently eyeing another one at my shop. I do also have a bunch of their knitted winter caps...
    I love the summer one for blocking the sun and for the beach etc... I did get it the canvas one on sale, but I by now I can justify almost any Hermes price, :graucho:. So I do think that I am going to buy the other hat on my next trip....In my opinion, they are quite well made and well fitted. I have looked for other hats in other stores and they failed to stay put on my head properly. You can always argue the price card, but I lost that argument with myself several years ago.

10. They have a velvety bright orange one in the Charlotte store that I'm :heart: with :biggrin:

11. Great info Mrsmorris -- will definitely check them out - I always try to keep the sun out of my eyes and off my face - don't want to age any quicker than I have to!

12. oh goodness no. i'm already bad enough with their leather accessories. if you add hats to the mix (and trust me, i adore HATS), i might as well direct my whole paycheck to hermes!