Hermes Has Redeemed Herself to Me

Celestial RDH

Sep 26, 2018
Some of you might remember I shared my very first and disappointing Hermes bag here last year around Sep/Oct. It was about a Lindy with a defective zipper. After discussing it with you guys, I decided to give Hermes the benefit of the doubt. I used my credits on various items at Hermes: shoes, clothes, scarves, jewelry, and perfumes. So far, no other quality issues. I'm especially impressed by the quality of their jewelry pieces. I have them in silver, gold, and diamonds, I feel their quality might have been even better than my Cartier and Tiffany pieces. I'm not an expert, so I'm not credible to say Hermes' quality is higher, just the feeling when I touch them, the weight, the color. I love, LOVE the finesse necklace. Hope I can get the earrings in the future.

Anyway, I really start to like their stuff, not just for Birkin/Kelly anymore. And I can't stress enough how amazing their customer service is. It's really nice to have some human interactive shopping experience once a while. So after I used all my credit, I continued to purchase from Hermes. Today, I went to pick up the Tangeria mule I requested last week. My SS surprised me with this beauty. I still can't believe I have her right next to me right now! My SS was so sneaky, she gave me no hint at all, just casually asked me to try on a bag with the shoes (that was probably the hint). I was like sure, that was a first, but why not. And then I saw the handles from the dust bag...I froze up! I was in so much shock, part by the surprise, part by the perfection of this bag. You guys, this bag really lives up to the hypes and more. After spending so much money and time at Hermes, I still think it's worth it!

I have had her for 8 hours now, and she hasn't been out of my sight; I keep touching and smelling her. LOL! It's a Barenia Faubourg Birkin, size 30. It's a very nice size for me, I'm 5'7, size 6-8. I'll take a picture on the first outing. It weighs lighter than I expected. It does get light marks/scratches easily, just from normal handling, but it's not very visible as an actual scratch and goes away quickly once you rub on it.

Anyhow, I think Hermes deserves to have her name cleared by me. I'm enjoying everything purchased from Hermes and will continue to do so. My wishlist is quite long by now. I'm actually going to buy their stocks when I meet my financial advisor on Monday. =P Thank you for letting me share my International Women's Day thrill here. Have a good night/day.

20190308_152739.jpg 20190308_152918.jpg

PJW5813

Sep 7, 2015
I share everyone else's pleasure that Hermes has come good for you.
This is even more warmly felt because, as you wrote in your recent post, you first used this forum to express your disappointment with Hermes.
Now, to use your own words choosing to redress the balance, you have earned great respect.
. . .Anyhow, I think Hermes deserves to have her name cleared by me. I'm enjoying everything purchased from Hermes and will continue to do so. . .

diane278

Minimalist Wannabe....
O.G.
Apr 1, 2012
Some of you might remember I shared my very first and disappointing Hermes bag here last year around Sep/Oct. It was about a Lindy with a defective zipper. After discussing it with you guys, I decided to give Hermes the benefit of the doubt. I used my credits on various items at Hermes: shoes, clothes, scarves, jewelry, and perfumes. So far, no other quality issues. I'm especially impressed by the quality of their jewelry pieces. I have them in silver, gold, and diamonds, I feel their quality might have been even better than my Cartier and Tiffany pieces. I'm not an expert, so I'm not credible to say Hermes' quality is higher, just the feeling when I touch them, the weight, the color. I love, LOVE the finesse necklace. Hope I can get the earrings in the future.

Anyway, I really start to like their stuff, not just for Birkin/Kelly anymore. And I can't stress enough how amazing their customer service is. It's really nice to have some human interactive shopping experience once a while. So after I used all my credit, I continued to purchase from Hermes. Today, I went to pick up the Tangeria mule I requested last week. My SS surprised me with this beauty. I still can't believe I have her right next to me right now! My SS was so sneaky, she gave me no hint at all, just casually asked me to try on a bag with the shoes (that was probably the hint). I was like sure, that was a first, but why not. And then I saw the handles from the dust bag...I froze up! I was in so much shock, part by the surprise, part by the perfection of this bag. You guys, this bag really lives up to the hypes and more. After spending so much money and time at Hermes, I still think it's worth it!

I have had her for 8 hours now, and she hasn't been out of my sight; I keep touching and smelling her. LOL! It's a Barenia Faubourg Birkin, size 30. It's a very nice size for me, I'm 5'7, size 6-8. I'll take a picture on the first outing. It weighs lighter than I expected. It does get light marks/scratches easily, just from normal handling, but it's not very visible as an actual scratch and goes away quickly once you rub on it.

Anyhow, I think Hermes deserves to have her name cleared by me. I'm enjoying everything purchased from Hermes and will continue to do so. My wishlist is quite long by now. I'm actually going to buy their stocks when I meet my financial advisor on Monday. =P Thank you for letting me share my International Women's Day thrill here. Have a good night/day.

View attachment 4366711 View attachment 4366712
Congratulations! I’m hoping for modeling shots.... :yes:

westcoastgal

Feb 20, 2014

View attachment 4366711 View attachment 4366712
I’m glad they came through for you. Your bag is beautiful. Congrats!