Hermes Handbag - The muzzle

The Dallas boutique had a natural barenia...rope handles, small size...a couple of weeks ago. I looked at it. Very cute. It was $1800.00 b/f tax. They had a scarf looped through it, and it made it so darling. (Of course, the scarf was extra)

The Dallas boutique had a natural barenia...rope handles, small size...a couple of weeks ago. I looked at it. Very cute. It was $1800.00 b/f tax. They had a scarf looped through it, and it made it so darling. (Of course, the scarf was extra)

Gorgeous In Natural Barenia...:heart: It With A Scarf Pulled/Looped Thru!

At my store, they used the scarf inside as a sort of liner that was tied on top, rather then looped throught to holes....I dont know which scarf it was but it was jut perfection, colors were just right, a little bright green to add pop to the barenia--but not to detract from it

...It was just gorgeous. The rope is very pretty, too, and I must say that it is not like any of the leadlines or halters we get, it was very old school looking, so I imagine the rope was quite special, too..probably a ship style rope, something made in the old ways?????

And it seemed to me that that bag was the larger size.

...Barenia...
~~~~~~~sigh~~~~~~~~:heart::heart: