Hermes H CLIC CLAC bracelets

Hi! I just bought the narrow Clic H bracelet (black in palladium hardware) from the Hermes website and noticed that it feels slightly lighter than my 3-year-old Clic H (white in gold plated hardware) which was also bought directly from Hermes. Is this normal because of the difference in hardware, or are they making all the Clic H bracelets lighter now compared to previous years? Thanks for your help!

Last edited:
Reactions: orangefeast
They hold up really well, I wear one of mine almost every day and they look great! Any spots that appear wipe off with a soft cloth.
Hi, question for you: do they hold up well? Any tarnishing? Thank you for your insight

I would agree. No issues with tarnishing. They do get hairline scratches though so if that bothers you I would steer clear. I don’t mind as they are only noticeable really close up.

Hi can any recent purchasers (from USA) of the clic h bracelet confirm what price you paid? On the website I see a few for $600 USD but when I put it in my shopping bag, the price automatically bumps to $640.

Also for you who have ordered bracelets online, does the shopping bag come with the order or just the square shaped box?

Thank you!

Hi can any recent purchasers (from USA) of the clic h bracelet confirm what price you paid? On the website I see a few for $600 USD but when I put it in my shopping bag, the price automatically bumps to $640.

Also for you who have ordered bracelets online, does the shopping bag come with the order or just the square shaped box?

Thank you!
Can’t speak about the pricing.
However, when I have ordered enamel bracelets online, it always came in box with ribbon. No shopping bag.

Thank you!
They just had a price increase from $600 to $640, and it was in transition on the website last night through today. The Clic bracelet comes in a brown pouch, with a little paper booklet, all in an orange box with brown ribbon. I don't believe the website ever provides the orange shopping bags.