Hermes H CLIC CLAC bracelets

I don’t right now. It’s literally a pin-hole but very visible when you look at it. I think it may just be the specific color? I’ve never seen this before either. When I brought it back yesterday the SA was apologetic and just swapped it out. But now I dont know. I’ll try to take a picture.

Just want to say I bought a clic clac h bracelet from the hermes website, picked it up at the local store two days ago - and upon closer inspection noticed visible bubbling in the enamel on the edge close to the "H" knob. Very annoying......I tried to convince myself to keep it, but further thinking made me feel I should not put up with subpar quality when these things cost a pretty penny. Heard these bracelets are machine made thus QC is very spotty?

Just want to say I bought a clic clac h bracelet from the hermes website, picked it up at the local store two days ago - and upon closer inspection noticed visible bubbling in the enamel on the edge close to the "H" knob. Very annoying......I tried to convince myself to keep it, but further thinking made me feel I should not put up with subpar quality when these things cost a pretty penny. Heard these bracelets are machine made thus QC is very spotty?

Some close up photos of the bubbling and holes. The holes are very visible because of their proximity to the H closure :sad:

Attachments

• 20180722_150922.jpg
    20180722_150922.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 1,143
  • 20180722_150913.jpg
    20180722_150913.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 1,160
How disappointing, orangefeast! :sad: Fortunately, you can return it! :yes:

Omg. Just saw this! Happy to know I’m not crazy and have horrible luck. Definitely not happy it happened to you as well though. Please let us know what they do!!

EXTREMELY disappointed in Hermes Customer Service!!! I was so upset today on the phone with them that I had to pull over on the side of the interstate and calm down before getting to work!!! I ordered my first Clic bracelet a couple of weeks ago, not knowing if it would fit my wrist or not. I received the bracelet and noticed a small chip in the enamel, I will post a picture. I went ahead and tried it on to see how the size would be and it was very snug, not a comfortable fit. I then decided to return it, but did not want them to think I had damaged it, so I called to tell them the problem. I thought it was odd that they wanted to send it through their people in Paris and would get back to me when I simply wanted to return the bracelet since it did not fit. I finally waited several days and called back to see what was going on. The associate on the phone let me know that it would take quite a while but they would send the enamel to repair the bracelet, she said she could expedite the repair and I would get the enamel pieces in August. I let her know that I would really rather a return and refund since my wrist is too big anyway. She sent me a return label and said it would take up to ten days to see the refund on my AmEx account. Fast forward to today (the package has already left with FedEx yesterday) when I receive a call from Hermes in NY notifying me that the bracelet cannot be returned but they will offer a complimentary repair. I called back and was then transfered to the manager handling my case and was told that I could return it for repair. I let her know it does not fit and I was returning it already for a refund and she said that they will NOT refund my money. I proceeded to tell her they were making me feel like I was lying about receiving damaged goods to which she responded how excellent their quality control is. I AM LIVID!!!!!! I have contacted AmEx who could not believe how rude they were at Hermes and they have opened a complaint so I should know in a month what is going to happen. In the meantime, Hermes should be receiving the damgaged bracelet THEY SENT TO ME and will not take back. I asked her what I'm supposed to do with a $600 bracelet that does not even fit. I have NEVER had a problem like this with any other company and I am so disappointed. Has anyone else had something like this happen? What did you do?????

Attachments

• HermesClic.jpg
    HermesClic.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 892