Hermes H CLIC CLAC bracelets *

I’m a man with an addiction to men’s Clic H bracelets. Just got my 8th today, emeraude (2nd from left). [emoji2]IMG_1529096820.473099.jpg From left to right they’re [bright green], emeraude, colvert, [bright blue], marine, myrtille, H red and orange. I can’t remember the exact names of the bright green and bright blue ones, if anyone knows please chime in. Those two are special as I managed to get them at the Hermès sale in Paris after waiting 8 1/2 hours in line! yes, I’m nuts...

Last edited:
I like both on you! It depends if you want something to blend in with your skin tone or you want a color for contrast. You're one of the lucky ones - you look good in both!

I like the beige nacre better on you. It looks beautiful, keep it!

Thanks @Cygne18 and @smallfry , I have decided to keep it as I want abit colour for contrast and fun.
I found this beauty as well when I was hunting for my first Clic H :blush:

20180615_210645.jpg

Last edited:
I’m a man with an addiction to men’s Clic H bracelets. Just got my 8th today, emeraude (2nd from left). [emoji2]View attachment 4100899 From left to right they’re [bright green], emeraude, colvert, [bright blue], marine, myrtille, H red and orange. I can’t remember the exact names of the bright green and bright blue ones, if anyone knows please chime in. Those two are special as I managed to get them at the Hermès sale in Paris after waiting 8 1/2 hours in line! yes, I’m nuts...
Great collection! :loveeyes: