Hermes H CLIC CLAC bracelets

I have about 20 Clic H and Clic Clac... and I have never seen this issue on any of them. Can you post a picture?

I don’t right now. It’s literally a pin-hole but very visible when you look at it. I think it may just be the specific color? I’ve never seen this before either. When I brought it back yesterday the SA was apologetic and just swapped it out. But now I dont know. I’ll try to take a picture.

Reactions: orangefeast
Update: I went back to Hermes. They said no problem. They would exchange for a SECOND time. The SA couldn’t find another one. Had to go to another store. They held one for me. After inspection of this THIRD bracelet, there was ANOTHER bubble on this one! The SA at this store was not as nice and stated that there are bound to be imperfections/bubbles on enamels. I explained how I have many and have never seen this and how the other SA’s were appalled as well. He wasn’t phased and gave me the attitude “are you going to take it or what?!” I asked for another. This one seemed OK. But 3 out of 4 had bubbling in he enamel?! How is this even possible?

Reactions: orangefeast
Update: I went back to Hermes. They said no problem. They would exchange for a SECOND time. The SA couldn’t find another one. Had to go to another store. They held one for me. After inspection of this THIRD bracelet, there was ANOTHER bubble on this one! The SA at this store was not as nice and stated that there are bound to be imperfections/bubbles on enamels. I explained how I have many and have never seen this and how the other SA’s were appalled as well. He wasn’t phased and gave me the attitude “are you going to take it or what?!” I asked for another. This one seemed OK. But 3 out of 4 had bubbling in he enamel?! How is this even possible?
I think we need a picture of this, please. What color enamel, by the way?

I think we need a picture of this, please. What color enamel, by the way?

I wasn’t able to get a picture of it before the return. The color is Bois de rose. IMG_1523719177.328051.jpg
They were all at the edges. None were in the middle of the bracelet.

Here is a picture of my bracelet. I marked where the bubbles were on all three. It looked at if there was just something stuck so I ran my nail over it and they just popped. It was almost tacky? As if it wasn’t cooked enough. View attachment 4035459

Last edited:
Oh! 3 out of 4. :whut: Your experience we'll make us look carefully when choosing a bracelet from now on. Thank you for sharing, ashlie! And I'm so glad you could finally get the right one! Bois de Rose is gorgeous! :loveeyes:

This is slightly off topic, but . . . I have seen many pretty Hermes bangles on secondary seller sites (i.e. fashionphile, etc) called “Caleche.” It’s a simple enamel bangle in different colors w/gold or silver edges and the Hermes horse and buggy emblem printed on it in three spots. But I have never seen these on the Hermes site. Are these only sold in stores? Was just at the DC store and forgot to ask but didn’t see any. TYIA!!

This is slightly off topic, but . . . I have seen many pretty Hermes bangles on secondary seller sites (i.e. fashionphile, etc) called “Caleche.” It’s a simple enamel bangle in different colors w/gold or silver edges and the Hermes horse and buggy emblem printed on it in three spots. But I have never seen these on the Hermes site. Are these only sold in stores? Was just at the DC store and forgot to ask but didn’t see any. TYIA!!

Yes, those are called Caleche, they used to come in many different widths & colors. But I haven’t seen them on the site in a while.

Need some help, please! Can you check your Clic bracelets to see if you have the same issue as I do?

I now have four of these beauties, and the enamel on my most recent, Parme, is raised up significantly higher than the enamel on my other Clics. Almost like it wasn't glued down enough, or it is thicker than usual. All of my bracelets were purchased at either an Hermes boutique or the Hermes website.

My concern is that if the enamel is sticking out on the underside of the bracelet, that it's more likely to chip since it's more exposed. I tried to get a clear picture, hopefully you can see what I mean. Does the height of the enamel vary from bracelet to bracelet in your collections? Do you think this is a defect? Thanks in advance :flowers:

Parme.jpg

Need some help, please! Can you check your Clic bracelets to see if you have the same issue as I do?

I now have four of these beauties, and the enamel on my most recent, Parme, is raised up significantly higher than the enamel on my other Clics. Almost like it wasn't glued down enough, or it is thicker than usual. All of my bracelets were purchased at either an Hermes boutique or the Hermes website.

My concern is that if the enamel is sticking out on the underside of the bracelet, that it's more likely to chip since it's more exposed. I tried to get a clear picture, hopefully you can see what I mean. Does the height of the enamel vary from bracelet to bracelet in your collections? Do you think this is a defect? Thanks in advance :flowers:

View attachment 4042434

IMG_3777.jpg
Just checked,mine are 'flat' same flatness as the gold frame...didnt 'protrude' out
Hope it helps

Reactions: smallfry