Hermes Gold: Birkin or Kelly

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Yes they're so expensive! I got mine in Hermes Ginza sometime in March. I still see it in some Hermes websites (just not the US)

2. lxrac likes this.
  3. hgirl2 likes this.
  4. hgirl2 likes this.
  5. Thanks!

6. Yes it does.

lxrac likes this.
  7. It is STUNNING! Never knew BV bear charm would work wonder on gold K. The strap also added some fun vibe. I saved the pic for future inspiration.

lxrac and hgirl2 like this.
  8. Yes they are expensive because they are hand made - skilled work and design.

9. haha sooo clearly, we think gold works for both B and K...

:smile:

hgirl2 and Birkinitis like this.
  10. https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/you-are-gold-share-your-love-for-the-color-gold.160882/

Which is one of my favorite threads in the clubhouse :smile:

Gold is the H color I own the most H handbags in (yes surprisingly I like H bags in their neutrals more than black, I'm sure I'm not the only one even if there are only like, 3 of us in the world...), so far I have gold K, Bolide, Garden Party, and SLGs and yes I wouldn’t mind adding B and Evelyne to that list!

Birkinitis likes this.
  11. I couldn't decide whether I liked gold better in a Birkin or a Kelly... So when presented with a remarkable opportunity for my birthday, I bought them both and consequently have moved far, far away to a rather crowded place called Ban Island. Before I took my one-way flight, I managed to take a few IMG_20191025_124643285.jpg IMG_20191025_124507888.jpg
    pictures. Both the Kelly and the Birkin in gold are divine...they bring me to tears with their individual beauty.

12. Haha! Ban Island, the place where all naughty shoppers go. It's the adult version of time-out! haha. You're not alone, I'm on ban island too until the holidays are over. I need to book my return ticket in December because In January, I'm purchasing an Hermès bracelet! haha Is that a K28 or 25? Love the strap too. I wonder if they come in black and white?:confused1::angel:

Birkinitis likes this.
  13. Holleeeeee mollleeeee I am crazy envious right now! This pic is kinda exactly what I was after!! Lucky you, you can wear these forever!!

Birkinitis likes this.
  14. Thanks, the Kelly is a K28, the Birkin is a B30. The straps (on the H website now) are available in 13 different and quite fabulous colors..not that I am interested, just sayin'. LOL!!

lxrac likes this.