Hermes Gloves. Help?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So i did a search, but there are just very sporadic posts about gloves.

I've visited a few stores, but each store's selection is different. I don't like the men's gloves as they tend to be very...chunky, almost like gardening gloves.

I'm a size 8/8.5 in women's gloves, but for some reason it's quite hard to find them in that size.

i'm specifically looking for gloves that have a small metal H on them.

Does anyone know if Hermes makes that size, 8.5? And if so, what are your favorite gloves? Do prefer cashmere lined or..is it silk lined? i can't remember.

Please share any knowledge and info, and pics of course!

2. ^
    Thay do make these gloves for both men and women and I saw them on the sales in the size you are looking for so they deifinitely exist. For summer I prefer unlined gloves. For winter i depends on the climate you live in . Sometimes the silk lines ones are insufficient.

3. I had a pair of unlined H leather gloves and ended up parting with them as I didn't like the smell of leather on my hands or the feel of raw leather inside.

I wear an 8.5 too and have had no problems finding them. Best option is to ask your store to do a search for the ones you want

4. I think they are casmere-lined? I prefere unlined ones - usually the first thing I do with gloves I cut the lining out.
    My favourites are the ones with a dangly little gold "bag" charm on each wrist, (a Kelly and a Constance I think)? (Don't have it, but hunting...:graucho:), also the lace-up ones with TohuBohu silk trim + lace. And those with the H-charms too!

5. I think one of them is a kelly, not sure if the other is a constance?

I like the ones with the normal H-charm.:heart:

6. My favourites are the ones with the little padlock on. It took me forever to find a pair in the colour I wanted and my size

7. Are the bag charm gloves from the current season? Would love as pair!!