Hermes Geta Thread

Loving it so far, kind of like a casual cousin to a Constance. It fits a good amount, has an easy magnetic closure and the color is amazing especially in the chevre leather. I guess if I had anything to quibble about, I wish the canvas strap wasn’t so thick
That’s my main concern the strap! I like the look of it and feel it’s be a great on the go purse

Reactions: psoucsd
Loving it so far, kind of like a casual cousin to a Constance. It fits a good amount, has an easy magnetic closure and the color is amazing especially in the chevre leather. I guess if I had anything to quibble about, I wish the canvas strap wasn’t so thick

Congrats on the bag. Didn’t know H was going to make a Verso version and yours looks great.

almost bought that one today, it’s so pretty and the design is stunning. what made me decide against it is that it actually doesn’t hold much. I think the amount it holds can easily be carried with a dainty leather strap as well…
also the wide strap might not be ideal on a petite frame.
hope I won’t regret not buying it though

Does anyone have the Geta + the LV Favorite, or experience with the LV Favorite? I never bought the Favorite b/c of the magnetic closure and I felt it wasn't secure. I'm wondering how the Geta magnetic closure compares.

I just got this Geta in vert Fizz today. I was wondering how do you take care of your strap? I'm worried that it's such a light colour it will get dirty easily. How is yours doing if I may ask. Thank you
Tried hunting for a Geta bag in the 5 stores we visited during our Europe trip and was finally successful at the Sevres store. Verso blue brume with craie interior.
View attachment 5420254View attachment 5420255

IMG_1647.JPG

IMG_1649.JPG

I just got this Geta in vert Fizz today. I was wondering how do you take care of your strap? I'm worried that it's such a light colour it will get dirty easily. How is yours doing if I may ask. Thank you

View attachment 5732369

View attachment 5732370
Congratulations, Vert Fizz is a beautiful color! I’ve had no issue with color transfer/dirt on my strap, but I have gotten some very mild pilling where it was rubbing against a seam of a particular jacket. I don’t think it’s a bag that you have to baby terribly. I would happily take another one if offered in the right color.

Reactions: Virevolte
Congratulations, Vert Fizz is a beautiful color! I’ve had no issue with color transfer/dirt on my strap, but I have gotten some very mild pilling where it was rubbing against a seam of a particular jacket. I don’t think it’s a bag that you have to baby terribly. I would happily take another one if offered in the right color.
Thank you so much, so relived you said that.

I just fell in love with the Geta the minute I saw it and waited just like you for a a very long time to get one. My SA just told me there was a surprise and even though I was hoping for a darker colour I couldn't say no.
I absolutely love it!! I'm waiting for a Constance on my wishlist and kind of regretting my choice now that I have this one.
Would you say a Constance will still find its purpose?