Hermes Fuchsia Ostrich!

Noriko

Sep 13, 2005
Well, I finally made a decision:nuts: I went with the fuchsia ostrich agenda:love: :love: I am so in love. I never thought I could love an agenda this much. Here are some pics:

They gave me this cute raincoat for the shopper so it wouldn't get wet:lol:

DSC01523_1.JPG

Lots of cute stuff in the catelog as well:

DSC01524_1.JPG

Here she is!!!:

DSC01525_1.JPG

Heres the inside, what I really liked about this one was that the outside speckles are very evenly spaced, and the inside speckles were nice, small and close together.

DSC01526.JPG

The inserts are made from the same paper that some bibles are made with. And I found out that the speckles on the ostrich skin are from where the feathers were pulled out:cry: I guess I should have figured, but I never thought about it. My SA said to think of them as birth marks, but I said I'd probably always think of them as death marks lol. In any case, I couldn't be happier with this agenda, its Hermes all the way from here on out:love:

Oooh pretty!! :love: CONGRATS Noriko! Do you mind telling us what you paid for it?

Pretty agendas rock, I've never been as organized as I am with my LV agenda :biggrin:

^^^Thanks! :love: It was around a thousand since I had to buy the inserts + tax etc. I am soooo in love. Its Hermes all the way for me now. After I carried out the magic orange bag I don't think there is any way for me to go back. Birkin or Kelly next :nuts:!

btw glad to hear that you're more organized...I need organization in my life!!!!!!!!!!

Noriko said:
^^^Thanks! :love: It was around a thousand since I had to buy the inserts + tax etc. I am soooo in love. Its Hermes all the way for me now. After I carried out the magic orange bag I don't think there is any way for me to go back. Birkin or Kelly next :nuts:!

Oooh, TROUBLE :lol: :lol: It's gorgeous!! The insert looks really pretty too :love:

Noriko, aren't the inserts like some crazy amount of money? I hope they gave you a discount since its way into 2006! But knowing Hermes, probably not.

Thanks for the compliments everyone :biggrin: I am soo happy!

IntlSet said:
Noriko, aren't the inserts like some crazy amount of money? I hope they gave you a discount since its way into 2006! But knowing Hermes, probably not.

No discount sadly :lol: The inserts were around $100, but I guess thats a steal in comparison to what the agenda cost lol. I'm glad that you can just change the inserts out, I think this one is a keeper!

congrats to hermes for finding what appears to be the perfect ostrich, and congrats to you for buying the beautiful agenda that they made out of it!! i got the same color on my fingers and toes when i got a mani-pedi yesterday - so springy and pretty!