Hermes Fuchsia Ostrich!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Oh, one more thing, Hermes is known for being one of the only Handbag ateliers that pounds the quill holes down flat and smooth. I love that they do everything so perfectly. All the fake H ostrich bags have raised bumps all over them. Yours IS perfection!

2. ^^^I agree about the process for making the ostrich :biggrin: I am so glad that they took the time to perfect the process so I would have this beautiful agenda :love: I want the matching birkin to this one. Someone has it on ebay damn it...but I don't trust ebay!

Thank you for the compliments everyone! I am also looking forward to my next Hermes purchase. Hopefully its a birkin, but if not I'll probably get desperate if I see a bicolor Kelly too :love: Greentea is so right about not being able to go back after the ORANGE BOX!

Coco-nut, I'll make sure to let you know when Nori's Consignment opens :lol: ;)

melisande, there was some pretty nice stuff in there. Its a rather large catelog and I haven't seen it all yet, but there is an awesome croc birkin! :biggrin:

3. Wow !!! Im loving the colour, are you going to keep the shopping bag ? LOL

4. Wow... GORGEOUS! I would love an agenda like that. I am holding off on the orange bag until I really can afford it, because I know my standards will be raised up that much more once I own something from Hermes!

Beautiful! congrats!!

5. ^^^They will! I don't think I'll be able to go into LV today without thinking in my head...I should be buying a Birkin or Kelly instead :lol: I guess thats part of the fun though, hunting for the right one, it keeps me at the boutique 3-4x a week lol, I might as well live/work there.

Prada, my best guy friend will probably want to steal the shopping bag...whenever we go shopping he'll go out of his way to ask for an extra bag :lol:

6. WOW!! Finally and it's a great choice and it's just beautiful!!:love: :love: :love: ! I love the color and everything else in this agenda!! CONGRATS!!!! NORIKO! Enjoy you gorgeous agenda!:biggrin:

7. gorgeous agenda. oooooh that color! i love it!!!!

8. Noriko, I hear you about ebay. But, if you ever get the itch, I do personally know some wonderful Hermes resellers (who are also poupette sellers) who I would recommend 100% for authentic bags, but you know about the markup. EEK!
    I'd rather stalk the store!

9. Congrats! It's gorgeous, and I love the color!

10. Greentea, please make a thread about this! I don't know whom to trust!

11. I'll just start here and maybe make a thread later.
    Definitely trust:
    lucyndskywdmnds
    Nepherisis
    Pandoro1
    *Beatrice*
    Creaturesdeluxe (sp?) hehe
    Montecarloclub
    Mightykismet

Like I said, some of these sellers use a network of people who get on waiting lists - huge markup. Other just get lucky and buy and sell bags from their own closets. I know a few personally.

12. If you like, I can also post some examples of fake and real Birkins. This is always a fun game to play! :smile:

13. Oh Please make a thread in the Handbag forum! Everyone loves pictures!

14. Sure thing but I really need to workout now (dang treadmill is calling!!) if my kiddos cooperate later I'll post some examples of real and fake Birkin auctions. I peruse these almost daily and there are plenty of examples of both. :smile:

BTW, I LOVE that coconut purse in your avatar!!

15. Noriko! I LOVE the agenda!! It's beyond cute!! And yes, I agree, once you hold a Hermes orange bag, your standards are definitely different. The only thing I have from them are a pair of their signature stud earrings in silver. I LOVE THEM! And now I can't shop anywhere else because I want the orange bag!! And as I said, the Hermes SAs are super nice and gave my friend a jumbo orange bag to carry her shopping (haha, she was holding a plastic bag from a dept. store and they asked if she wanted a bag to carry that when I went to pay). I now want the matching bangle and ring. AAHHH!