Hermes Frequency Survey

1. I've been meaning to ask this for a long time now and just kept forgetting. Here's a little survey for you all:

- How often do you visit the Hermes boutique?
    - How many times do you buy from Hermes in a month?
    - How often do you end up buying something when you go into the boutique (%-wise)?
    - What do you usually buy from the boutique?
    - How often do you call your boutique?

2. - How often do you visit the Hermes boutique? 1-3 times a week
    - How many times do you buy from Hermes in a month? weekly
    - How often do you end up buying something when you go into the boutique (%-wise)? 50%-75% of the time
    - What do you usually buy from the boutique? Lately belts and scarves, with bags I'm so picky I'm better off SOing.
    - How often do you call your boutique? Almost never. Why call when I can walk in? I don't want to be a PIA with my SA.

3. - How often do you visit the Hermes boutique? about 4-6 times a year when I go back home to LA.
    - How many times do you buy from Hermes in a month? It used to be once every few months, but now that I've been on TPF it's more like 2-3 times a month.
    - How often do you end up buying something when you go into the boutique (%-wise)?90%
    - What do you usually buy from the boutique? small leather goods, bag accessories, gifts.
    - How often do you call your boutique? about 2x/month --usually to place an order for something specific I've seen.

4. Answering my own questions:

- How often do you visit the Hermes boutique? Used to be once a month, now several times a month because my SA would call me and ask me to come in
    - How many times do you buy from Hermes in a month? 4 times a mont at least
    - How often do you end up buying something when you go into the boutique (%-wise)? 100% (couldn't say no):Push:
    - What do you usually buy from the boutique? Accessories (this is where my "impulse buys" and "regret buys" come from)
    - How often do you call your boutique? Couple times a month

From looking at other members' response, I think I'm starting to see what I'm doing wrong. I need to stop calling and stop going so often ... My current pattern is doing me more harm than good.:sweatdrop:

5. I go to my store once a week and may or maynot buy anything i feel no pressure but some monthes i end up buying once a week and others maybe like today the rose ikeabana in the cute four bottles....i would ring the other store in the uk once a month its great to talk to my friend there as she is so nice....:smile:

6. - How often do you visit the Hermes boutique? Maybe four times a year.
    - How many times do you buy from Hermes in a month? Can range from zero to a lot! LOL!
    - How often do you end up buying something when you go into the boutique (%-wise)? 100% (since I only go to a boutique four times a year).
    - What do you usually buy from the boutique? Scarves, bags, belts, accessories.
    - How often do you call your boutique? I email my boutique's manager all the time. Two weeks ago I got a pocket square and a twilly. Last week I got a Dogon compact wallet. Today I got a potiron Garden Party tote.... :yes:

7. How often do you visit the Hermes boutique?

1-2 times per month.

How many times do you buy from Hermes in a month?

Varies.

How often do you end up buying something when you go into the boutique (%-wise)?

Only buy when I am looking for something specific or I find something "special"...

What do you usually buy from the boutique?

Annually...agenda refills...
    Occasionally...bags, scarves (typically for gifts...but I really like that tweed!), bracelets...

How often do you call your boutique?

I don't call. I am only 10-15 minutes from the boutique, so I stop in when I am at SCP.

8. - How often do you visit the Hermes boutique? Once-twice a year... none locally, so only when I'm travelling
    - How many times do you buy from Hermes in a month? Zero :sad:
    - How often do you end up buying something when you go into the boutique (%-wise)? I'm so new to Hermes, so we've only been to a couple of boutiques. Right now, 25% of the time.
    - What do you usually buy from the boutique? So far, scarves only
    - How often do you call your boutique? Never - don't have a local one to deal with

9. - How often do you visit the Hermes boutique? 1-3 times/month...yesterday for 4 hours stright!
    - How many times do you buy from Hermes in a month? 1-3
    - How often do you end up buying something when you go into the boutique (%-wise)? 85%
    - What do you usually buy from the boutique? Accessories/Scarves
    - How often do you call your boutique? Not often

10. Come on, 'fess up, you were checking out our vert eyed friend, weren't you?

11. FOUR hours?!!:nuts: What did you get? Fess up fess up!!!!!

12. lol - he's gone (boohoo)....I DO have news though, but I'll post later (no, I didn't buy a bag, but.......well....may have organised to buy one.......)

and I asked about the Himalaya (seriously) seems it's not really available........

13. Himalaya is not available?!! Wah! I did want to add one to my collection ... eventually.

And what did you organized to buy? Come on, fess up~~~:graucho:

14. - How often do you visit the Hermes boutique? every week (fridays or sat)
    - How many times do you buy from Hermes in a month? 1/month. i used to spend too much in this store. i have significantly slowed down
    - How often do you end up buying something when you go into the boutique (%-wise)? - 50 %
    - What do you usually buy from the boutique? shoes, bag, small leather goods, bracelets
    - How often do you call your boutique? every week

:yahoo:

15. - How often do you visit the Hermes boutique? My local store's not so local, so I've only been there twice in about 6 month time.
    - How many times do you buy from Hermes in a month? Since I don't go there that often I don't purchase monthly
    - How often do you end up buying something when you go into the boutique (%-wise)? - 100 % The two times I've been there I've bought things
    - What do you usually buy from the boutique? Agenda, bracelet, scarf, Bag of course!
    - How often do you call your boutique? Use to call more often, now only my SA calls me, I don't call him really anymore, unless I need something

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice