Hermes fragrances <3

I'm utterly addicted to Ambre Narguile even to point where I've stopped wearing any other fragrance. Trouble is I seem to steam through the bottles!!

That is one of my many trouble with the JCE fragrances: they dont seem to last long and no sillage. But that is true of a lot of modern fragrances. They dont make them like they did in the 1920s

What a nice gift your man gave you!
I love Eau des Merveilles. (I bought a three-pack in the duty free shop in HK)
Pic attached of interesting package.

And I am just recently loving Un Jardin Apres La Mousson- some folks think it smells like over-ripe melon but it's got a great spicy kick to it that makes it lots of fun. I've got that in the oil and the edt.

Attachments

• hermeseau.JPG
    hermeseau.JPG
    113.6 KB · Views: 262
  • hermeseau2.JPG
    hermeseau2.JPG
    163 KB · Views: 261
Last edited:
seton, JCE is a perfume god (Along with Olivia Giacobetti), i've got L'Eau D'Hiver :heart: Frederic Malle!

But, I love some of his scents for Hermes, especially Vetiver Tonka and Ambre Narguile, I own the Vetiver Tonka, but can't justify a full bottle purchase on Ambre Narguile, because its a very evening-y scent and it isn't very versatile.

oh hello vivek. hahaha
i love the Jardin trio
the hermessence series

kelly caleche and eau des merveilles is what i have -i dont have any mens fragrances as ironic as that sounds but i want terre d'hermes and equipage.

LOVE Jardin Apres le Mousson! I tried Kelly Caleche but it wasn't right for me. I gave to a co-worker and she smells fabulous!

When I first got Apres le Mousson I thought it smelled a bit like dead flowers. But it's one of those scents you need to let wear off just a tad and then when it's not so strong it smells pefect!

eminere™;8145400 said:
I love all the Jardin fragrances, but especially Sur Le Nil, and Terre d'Hermès. For women I like Kelly Caleche the best.

we must have very similar fragrance taste, i have terre and currently covet sur le nil, i also use kelly Caleche (i know its a womans fragrance but i love it!) i also have Vertiver Tonka which i use sparingly becuase it's so strong.

we must have very similar fragrance taste, i have terre and currently covet sur le nil, i also use kelly Caleche (i know its a womans fragrance but i love it!) i also have Vertiver Tonka which i use sparingly becuase it's so strong.
Ooohhh I love Kelly Caleche too! I think it smells wonderful and is not necessarily an absolutely feminine scent; I'd wear it too.

i know, i was really surprised when my man showed me a box with some classic Hermes wrapping papers (i don't know better, never received H stuff as gifts before)... and it's not even my birthday gift :P i wore it today on a hot Hong Kong weekend and it's surprisingly refreshing!

two questions:
what is a JCE frangrence?
Also, whenever i go to the Hermes boutique, off to the side is usually a special stand with several bottles wrapped in leather, what are those??

Reactions: Raspberry