Hermes fragrances <3

If you order online, do you think the separate silk cord will be included, periogirl? There’s nowhere near me that sells Hermès.
I think the best thing is to call the customer service rep number on the website and request it. Then you know for sure your request is registered and you can clarify which size bottle you need to purchase. Best of luck dear!

Reactions: Mayfly285
Tried the 3 Hermessences yesterday. Need time to consider if they are FBW (full bottle worthy) but I think they are cold weather appropriate. There is now an option for the leather cases and caps in Lizard, including Ombré. Those sets run about £1k for the larger size bottles. Also 2 new Musk based perfumes oils designed to be layered with the existing scents to increase the depth of the originals.

I purchased the large, 2.87 Oz. bottle of Twilly today. I read in a magazine that the twilly comes off and is wearable as a hair tie or bracelet. It even had a picture showing the twilly. The twilly is glued to the cap and the bow is held together by two stitches. I think if I am careful enough, I can get it to come off the cap. But I will leave it on the cap until the bottle is empty. The fragrance is long lasting, and it becomes more lovely after it is on for a while.

While I am disappointed that the twilly is not readily wearable, my associate did give me two awesome scent tiles to use in my drawers!View attachment 3820919
I got a sample of twilly last month and it includes a twilly string for your use!

Reactions: Venice04
View attachment 4023251
Of all my fragrances I love my Santal Massoia the most. The scent is not long lasting so a perfumed oil would be great. Hermès gave me a bottle of Galop d’Hermès for a bday present and that is a very good winter fragrance and at times I use it on evenings out.

Love the Eau de Rhubarbe Écarlate cream and showergel, seldom use the fragrance because it feels too much with the other products. My hotel stays have made me used to Eau d’orange Verte that I enjoy in fall/winter. I also use a mix of different Hermessence especially in summer for variety. It’s nice to be able to buy those small gift sets with small bottles.

Reactions: noegirl
The only H fragrance I have is Jour d’Hermes, which I mostly wear in the winter months because it reads as a little heavy and almost spicy to me. I’ve been toying with the idea of getting Twilly, but I have a different opinion of it every time I smell it, so I’m not sure what to make of it yet.

I’m so looking forward to experiencing the new Hermessence products next week and will post comments after that.

Did you notice that we already have a ”Hermès fraigrances” tread where people have been commenting the 3 new scents in the Hermessence line?

Reactions: Hat Trick
To anyone who cares about the Bain line I just discovered something curious, in February of last year I bought the Eau de pamplemouse rose shower gel, upon discovering that it doesn't make any lather I almost went through one third of the bottle in a week and then discovered that diluting it 1 to 5 in water was the answer (they should put that somewhere). But then it started to run out and I've never seen a plastic bottle so pretty that I severely cut out my access to it, and then the "best by" date went by and I'm surprised to report that for one of the most "real" grapefruit fragrances in the market even the new smell is amazingly true to life since now it smells like dehydrated grapefruit instead of the vaguely reminiscent smells you get once a bottle of anything scented is past its prime

Sent from my G3313 using PurseForum mobile app