Hermes for men - my collection

1. This is such a great site! I'm spending so much (quality) time browsing through all the nice photos and discussions.

I thought I'd share with you all some photos of my Hermes purchases - from a guy's perspective.

The first two photos are of the new acapulco travel bag I bought (just a few hours ago) from the Hermes store in Marina Mirage (Gold Coast, Australia). I've only seen them in the catalogues/online in brown and black; and so when I saw them in this lovely orange :nuts: , I had to have it! :yahoo:

I also bought a Hermes clipper watch with red rubber (see 3rd picture) in May this year in the Sydney store (in the old location). I looked everywhere for this colour (I looked in at least 6 different Hermes shops in Asia and Australia and had no luck until I found it in Sydney).

The second last picture is a pair of Hermes sneakers in white leather and red swede (you can see I'm obsessed with red!) I saw these in the shop windows in Melbourne and "had to have them". :P

The last picture is one of those orange phone straps - very cool!

I don't know why I love Hermes so much....it's just so incredibly nice!

Hope you enjoy the photos! :yes:

Acapulco 1.JPG Acapulco 2.JPG Red Clipper.jpg Hermes sneakers.JPG hermes phone strap.jpg
  2. Ohhh and this is the picture of the acapulco bag in the Hermes shop front :smile:

It certainly caught my eye! :wtf:

Ohhh and, you can see a photo of my red clipper on page 16 of the latest issue of Le Monde D'Hermes. :P

Acapulco window.JPG
  3. wow..nice...!!:nuts:

4. Very nice collection! Especially love the watch and sneakers! :yes:

5. Nice collection! LOVELOVELOVE the Clipper! Great watch!

6. Great looking pieces, Titan.....I love the rouges too....that watch is a standout!

7. Thanks for sharing, Titan. It's great to hear things from a man's point of view.

8. ^^REALLY, I love everything you HAVE!! Very NICE and Stylish!

Thanks for sharing your pictures! Congratulations on your most recent purchase!:yahoo:

9. Titan...amazing collection you have :love: I especially love the clipper. Congratulations and welcome!

10. titan, thanks for sharing all your H goodies.
    love that red clipper!

11. What a stylish collection! I'd love to get DH that gorgeous watch.....

12. Glad you found the board!! Gorgeous bag- and I love those shoes!!

13. Awesome H collection!!! Welcome to the PF!

14. Very nice Hermes purchases!!:jammin: Love them & thanks for sharing!:yes:

15. Great collection Titan! Welcome!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice