Hermes for Dogs

deandrury

Aug 29, 2008
OK, so you may all think I am barking but I was thinking of giving my Chocolate Labrador Hermie the Horse as a Christmas Present. He has a custom made collar with silver fittings, cashmere blankets, wedgewood dog bowls and even a custom made toy box, so this Christmas I am finding it diificult to find a nice present and he is only two. Yes the Dog is a gay child substitute, no figure......

Any other ideas welcome but its time my Dog got an orange box under the tree

Last edited:
My Golden Retriever unstuffs all his soft toys, so most of them don't last beyond 5 mins. Something to think about...

Btw, I got the baby horse toy covered with orylag fur (bunny fur) with a rattle inside, and it was difficult to keep my dog away, since he automatically assumes all soft toys are his. But it would be too expensive as a dog toy. The Hermie range is much cheaper, but even then, I don't give my dog my medium Hermie.

I love Hermes collars! They look great! Maybe for when Dexter wants a change of pace from his custom collar?

The Horsie is a good idea, though. I think they are beautiful. And if Dexter is going to hold the horsie in his mouth and go to sleep, you have a great photo op.

^ Oh look at Garen!!!!! He is too cute, what a little man!!!!!!
Well the pony is cute, but I would not make a game out of unwrapping the orange box with him. He might think all the orange boxes in the house are his and then one day you have a box on the bed while you are in the other room and, not that Dexter would chew but, 'there's got to be a pony in here somewhere'........... :crybaby:KWIM?

what an absolutely lovely thought!

How about a triangle scarf? I'm sure the scarfies on the board might get upset with me, but if you already indulge him in H, then why not? I would love to see a stylish pic of pooch after!!

Btw welcome to our H forum! :hugs:

^ Oh look at Garen!!!!! He is too cute, what a little man!!!!!!
Well the pony is cute, but I would not make a game out of unwrapping the orange box with him. He might think all the orange boxes in the house are his and then one day you have a box on the bed while you are in the other room and, not that Dexter would chew but, 'there's got to be a pony in here somewhere'........... :crybaby:KWIM?

^^^SO true! I never thought of that!

BTW, thanks, EC! :heart:You know I can't get enough Garen compliments - LOL!