hermes for $6.60

1. Popped into the Kinokuniya bookstore in midtown today and found a "Brand Mall Mini" dedicated to hermes. It's a very small catalog of Hermes stuff. Smaller than a paperback book, and basically the same as other Japanese magazines about Hermes, like the Super Collection, but since this one is so small, there is almost no advertising pages, just a concise collection of every bag (i think) currently available from hermes, plus some jewelry, scarves, accessories, etc. very yummy.

2. I have this! I have it in my purse all times.... Great little book to carry around.

3. :censor: Why don't we have these books here in Europe ??

4. you must. is there no japanese bookstore anywhere?

5. I've never heard of a Japanese bookstore here in Rome, but I'll definately try and find out...Thanks Hiheels!!:biggrin:

6. Duna,

In order to give you an idea what it looks like, typ in the link below where you can find a copy of cover of the book (it's the orange cover, obviously)

www.carmode.net/eshop/brand_mini/index.html

Good luck in finding it!

7. HiHeels, that is the one I have too, I can't get into the city these days so I had mine shipped to me from an eBay seller. I love that it has the dimensions for all the sizes for birkin/kelly/bolide, etc. :flowers:

8. oh this is the one you got? was it a fair price on eBay? it is great for dimensions, general bag designs, and prices even - but the bigger issues sometimes have a few pictures of people holding the bags, which is the very best. i love this little size though - very fun.
    duna, look around, because a japanese bookstore is your best chance. maybe even there is a japanese general store that also sells periodicals and books, they might carry something like this.

9. I have this, too! I spend my time converting the yen to AUD:lol: !!

10. I paid a premium not realizing at the time, the mini catalog was $12 plus s/h from Singapore. :cry:

Still waiting for the large Hermes catalog in the mail.... it is like the Hermes Super Collection, but it's in Chinese (2005). eBay item 7034731308. I saw a few sample pages on there and I was positively hooked. Now, I'm SURE I paid too much but no matter, this will satiate my Hermes thirst for the time being, if I haven't reached saturation point already at PF!!:smile:

11. Rainrowan, I purchased that same catalog last year. It's absolutelly great. I wish there were a more recent edition available. I also wish I read Chinese as I'm sure there's so much useful information in there that I'm missing.

12. my dh paid $40 twice, for 2 separate super collection mags. totally worth it, imo - they last forever (the prices might not be relevant, but the bags are the bags, you know).

13. Of course, it so not a surprise that Hermes ladies have copies of this super handy book!

14. Kristie, I can't believe that we were both talking about the same book in the thread in which you introduced yourself!!:lol:

15. Hi tokyogirl!!

I have this book (DH just bought it back for me on his trip to Japan) and I have the large "Super import brand - Hermes Perfect Book" - DH calls them my bibles!!!:biggrin:

I love the pics of people carrying their bags - it's really helpful when deciding what size to get!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice