Hermes Footwear

1. Do you wonderful PFers go up a size or down a size with Hermes? Have you found Hermes to be true to size or like many other brands, run a tad small?

2. I'm usually a 36 in shoes and wear a 36.5 in Hermes shoes. :smile:

3. Greentea, those are some teeny feet you're standing on there! I have yet to try Hermes shoes... saw some delish ones on Luxury Zurich's site not long ago...

4. They do run a tad small. Although my feet seem to still be growing. I'm normally 38.5 and go up to a true 39. I've only purchased the sandals.

5. With my experience, it really depends on the cut of the shoes.  I have Hermes shoes running from 35, 35.5, 36 to 36.5!!??  For the loafers, some sandals, moccasins, heels, I usually need 35.5 however on occasion 35 also works (I am normally a 35.5 I think depending on the brand).  However for the Quick trainers, they run small, so I have brought 36 to 36.5!  Hope this helps.

6. They run small for my feet. I take a size larger in Hermes than Ferragamo, or Gucci.

7. I love H shoes....I am an 8 - 8.5 in footwear, but seem to wear an 8 in Hermes. This is for flats and boots. I'm going with true size.

8. I have a pair of Quick shoes and I have to get a half size bigger than what I usually wear.

9. true to size...except smaller!...haha just kiding... the shoes fit very well, if you wear manolo...get the same size, if you wear gucci... get a bigger size.

10. I never tried on a pair of Hermes shoes :shocked:

11. The flat loafers are amazingly comfortable:P ...the 90inch heels are hell!:shocked:

12. REally??? I only wear heels,.. . even in bikini's??!!!:yes: :lol:

13. yes, 90 inch heels are quite steep!! :P

14. OK - this is embarrassing, but as a 5'9" gal, I usually wear an even US9....but when trying on Hermes FLATS (believe it or not) I had to go to a 41!!! :shame: My foot is a little wide, but I don't have to typically buy wide shows.

The redeeming part about this, however, is 41s are usually available at their sales since it's a giant size. :P

15. So if I normally wear 37 in the lower cost brands but 37.5 in Louboutin and Chanel a 39 in Hermes would be way too large? It's a flatish (1 inch heel) boot without zipper, just pull on.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice