Hermes first-timer looking for some help =)

1. Hi ladies :cutesy:

I have been a Chanel/LV girl and know next to nothing about Hermes bags besides the fact that they cost a bomb and the waitlists for the Birkins are closed :shame: But I think they are gorgeous absolutely TDF!! and I always drool at the sight of those croc skinned Birkins i see on eBay.. lol

I am hoping to get a pre-loved (but good condition) Hermes Birkin (30 cm) or Kelly (32 cm) but those on eBay all look the same to me :shrugs:

Would be so grateful if you could paste any links to authentic Birkin (30cm) or Kelly (32cm) here if you happen to chance upon some :tender:I do not have a particular color preference but I am not that fond of blue :shame:

Also, anyone has any advise where I could find pre-loved Birkin/Kelly bags besides eBay? :love:

Thank you so much for putting up with my nonsense! lol :lol::flowers:

2. Check out the Hermes Shopping subforum. One of the regular tPFer, Japster, posts links to fabulous finds in the eBay/online finds thread.

3. Bienvenue! There's also a list of resellers and consignment shops that sell pre-owned bags.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice