Hermes fingerless gloves

Grands Fonds

Alive and Kicking
May 29, 2006
There were some at my H store ages ago - like a barenia colour on the palms, and "knitted" cream on the bak - like traditional driving gloves. They were with all the equestrian gear.

Aug 22, 2006
sorry -- i don't think i saved the pix they sent me. they were leather and laced up the back of the hand but stayed partially open and had a spectator feel to them. they were also bright pink. :nuts:

gazoo

O.G.
Aug 26, 2006
US
OMG ^^^^

They sound so dreamy!!! My sailing gloves look awful these days and I thought maybe Hermes could satisfy my quirks with some!!! Do you remember how much they were?

gazoo

O.G.
Aug 26, 2006
US
Holy smokes that is much less than I expected! Maybe I need two pairs?! Thanks DQ!! You're the best!!!!!

gazoo

O.G.
Aug 26, 2006
US
i just called -- they'll be available again at the sale in july, and they will put them aside for me if you want! do you know your glove size?

7 in regular gloves. Do you know if fingerless would be different sized? OMG you are beyond words woman!! :heart::yahoo:

gazoo

O.G.
Aug 26, 2006
US
Just the palms and back of hand is leather. The tips of your fingers are free. I like them because I find it easier to grip things, etc when wearing them yet I still stay warm.