Hermes fingerless gloves

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone know if Hermes makes fingerless gloves?

2. they do -- i almost bought some!

3. ^^ What material were they? Did they have any metal on them? YAY!!!

4. I love fingerless gloves. I have two pair I purchased in Scotland 15 years ago.

Can we get some pictures??

5. ^^ITA- would love some pics!

6. There were some at my H store ages ago - like a barenia colour on the palms, and "knitted" cream on the bak - like traditional driving gloves. They were with all the equestrian gear.

7. sorry -- i don't think i saved the pix they sent me. they were leather and laced up the back of the hand but stayed partially open and had a spectator feel to them. they were also bright pink. :nuts:

8. OMG ^^^^

They sound so dreamy!!! My sailing gloves look awful these days and I thought maybe Hermes could satisfy my quirks with some!!! Do you remember how much they were?

9. not bad -- it was the february sale in one of the stores, and they were about $250, i think.

they might still have them in storage with the off-season merchandise.

10. Holy smokes that is much less than I expected! Maybe I need two pairs?! Thanks DQ!! You're the best!!!!!

11. i just called -- they'll be available again at the sale in july, and they will put them aside for me if you want! do you know your glove size?

12. 7 in regular gloves. Do you know if fingerless would be different sized? OMG you are beyond words woman!! :heart::yahoo:

13. happy to enable, gazoo! i think the fit is less important in the fingerless ones -- since there's less to fit.

14. ladies ... I need some help here. What is a fingerless glove?:Push:

15. Just the palms and back of hand is leather. The tips of your fingers are free. I like them because I find it easier to grip things, etc when wearing them yet I still stay warm.