Hermes Finesse Earrings or Kelly Bracelet?

lalaland_H

Sep 18, 2020
Good Morning all,
I can't decide which one of the 3 is the best (Finesse RG earrings, Finesse WG earrings, Kelly RG bracelet)...I always wear earrings and occasionally bracelet (when I am not with kids), though I really love the Kelly design of the bracelet (with 4 diamonds), but yet the Finesse earrings are so beautiful and can be worn daily. If you own them or have any preferences, kindly let me know your thoughts, many thanks!!

Screenshot_20220504-142332.png

Screenshot_20220512-105907.png

Screenshot_20220512-105844.png

Earrings.
The twisty lock thingy on the bracelet would get caught in my hair, sweaters, heck get knocked around/bent even. And those earrings are lovely in both metals (though I would lean towards wg to make the bling look even bigger).

Good Luck with your choice and enjoy!

The kelly bracelet is relatively thin. Thinner than the cartier love bracelet und better to stack with other bracelets. For me the kelly bracelet alone looks a bit unimpressive. Jmo
I vote for the earrings

Have you seen both and tried them on?

I prefer the earrings. I've tried on that bracelet before and thought it looks thin & underwhelming even on my twig arm & you can barely see the 4 diamonds, but everyone's taste is different so you're better off trying it on yourself to see how you like it.

Reactions: Culoucou
The finesse earrings are dressier if you tend to dress up more vs Kelly bracelet which is more casual for everyday with just a touch of diamonds. Which do you feel more excited to own? I’m personally am more of a bracelet lover…I’ve had bad experiences with losing my earrings.

I liked the earrings but when I tried them on, they looked big on my earlobe and not as understated as I’d hope them to be able to wear everyday. IMO they are more suitable for dressy occasions. They are bery sparkly as other have noted. My SA said the waitlist for the finesse wg earrings is 6 months.