Scarves ........Hermès Fall/Winter 2022 Scarves........

Looking for your input, dear Scarfies. Les Ailes de Pegase in two cws. Leaning towards cw 03 Naturel/Marine/Rouge. I value your opinions. Such a beautiful design. Oh my!
View attachment 5645493View attachment 5645494
Cw 3 looks lovely on you. Glad you picked this one. Do you have more pictures of how the scarf looks like with different folds? I need a little bit more enabling power… TIA!

• Love
Reactions: Karenska
I forgot to post this! So I bought the Black/White colourway of Robe Légère, LOVE IT! Anyway, my DD had her Christmas Party and end of year dance studio presentation and the theme was "Black and White." We had a white dress and it looked very "Confirmation-y" so I used the black and white scarf as a belt/sash and it worked beautifully!

ScarfBloke
View attachment 5695936
It looks beautiful as a belt with the white dress!

I forgot to post this! So I bought the Black/White colourway of Robe Légère, LOVE IT! Anyway, my DD had her Christmas Party and end of year dance studio presentation and the theme was "Black and White." We had a white dress and it looked very "Confirmation-y" so I used the black and white scarf as a belt/sash and it worked beautifully!

ScarfBloke
View attachment 5695936
Adorable! And inspiring, too. Sweet photo, ScarfBloke.

Reactions: ScarfBloke
My first scarf of the Fall/Winter 2022 collection was the jaune CW of En Liberté, and my last scarf of the season was the aubergine CW of En Liberté. I know it has been beautifully modeled here before, but just for the record, here are the pictures I took to post on Instagram
View attachment 5698603View attachment 5698604
View attachment 5698605View attachment 5698606View attachment 5698607View attachment 5698608View attachment 5698609View attachment 5698610View attachment 5698611View attachment 5698612View attachment 5698613
Gorgeous! Beautifully modeled and it is simply a beautiful scarf! Looks great with your white top!