Scarves ........Hermès Fall/Winter 2022 Scarves........

I am posting mod shots of Hermes Factory cw 03. I don't think we have seen that one modeled yet. I saw it in the Greenwich boutique and loved it but passed on it as I had not had it on my short list at the time. But. I could not get it out of my head as the song goes, so when it popped up on line I grabbed it and I am so happy that I did. It has two "convincing" sides in my opinion but some folks may not care for the color block side of this double face. I thought it was very lovely and resembled dip dye in the saturation of the images in the various sections. In any case it is a surprise but a keeper for me! Love the colors and the raspberry hem is very fresh and fun. The last two are the color block side.
View attachment 5582835View attachment 5582836View attachment 5582837View attachment 5582838View attachment 5582839
I hope this helps! The scarf has a charming "Story Behind" and will intrigue fans of the House and lovers of Paris...
I really love the raspberry contrast hem, like the color blocking side, but the other side does nothing for me.

Is this good enough for getting it?

Reactions: Nomad
Yes! The colors just seemed a bit harsh on me (northeast US sunlight). These days since I’m only in the office a few days a week I mostly just play with mine in my closet as well!

The details are definitely amazing on this one and I love the colors of the bee border on 05! Can’t wait to see it on you!

Adding to the Chorus Stellarum discussion, the pink is super adorabe and the grey hem combo reminds me of a pink & grey argyle vest I had in the 80’s :smile:

View attachment 5582589Thanks
Yes! The colors just seemed a bit harsh on me (northeast US sunlight). These days since I’m only in the office a few days a week I mostly just play with mine in my closet as well!

The details are definitely amazing on this one and I love the colors of the bee border on 05! Can’t wait to see it on you!

Adding to the Chorus Stellarum discussion, the pink is super adorabe and the grey hem combo reminds me of a pink & grey argyle vest I had in the 80’s :smile:

View attachment 5582589
View attachment 5582590
Thanks for sharing the pink Chorus Stellarum! I’ve been waiting to see pics of this. This CW reminds me of Little Twin Stars. Love! :smile:

Reactions: DrTr
Hi all! Long time no see. Really exciting to see so many beautiful examples from the new season!

I’ve got one to share too. The pics are awful and I’d literally just chucked it on because I didn’t want to accidentally rip the tag off in case it didn’t work. But I absolutely adore it! The pink is like nothing I’ve seen before. I’ll wear it properly this weekend and post again.

Robe Légère in Rose Lipstick/Vieux Rose/Crème:

View attachment 5583006View attachment 5583007
BEAUTIFUL! I think it is safe for you to remove the tag because you look amazing in this!!! Now I want one, toooooo!
WELCOME BACK!!!

Some shots of Objets De Curiosite cw 04 in natural light, no filters. It’s not for me as I’m already more attached to cw 05 :smile:

View attachment 5582043View attachment 5582044View attachment 5582045View attachment 5582046View attachment 5582048View attachment 5582047
I like that not all squares at the border are filled with bees. Some are mischievously gone on an adventure out of their boxes.

CW 4 is my favorite!
IMG_20220805_190320.jpgIMG_20220805_190254.jpg

Soooo... on Tuesday my sweat dream Giant triangle in green arrived, sadly I was so sick I coulnd't enjoy it, just unpacked it, wrapped it around my shoulders and found it pretty warm.

The format is perfect for me, I'll buy more of those, the 140 are too big for me and the 90 cm silk scarves make me look old.

Whoever is thinking about getting that scarf, it is not that as green-ish as it might appear at the screen. I played around a little bit today, trying to combine it, and have to say:

it works perfectly with brown-beige-nude tones, with pastel pink but absolutely NOT with black or blue. (which is a little bit sad tbh)

1659718024860.png

1659718048186.png
1659718132024.png
1659718066833.png1659718084907.png
I cropped my face because I looked SOOOO sick when taking that picture, but you can see what I like the most - it literally looks like you are wrapped in angel wings, so that is pretty.

Now I am off, searching for a pair of earrings, I saw such great ones from a lovely TPF member posted on IG and am now contemplating which colors to choose...

1659718361190.png1659719138547.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Soooo... on Tuesday my sweat dream Giant triangle in green arrived, sadly I was so sick I coulnd't enjoy it, just unpacked it, wrapped it around my shoulders and found it pretty warm.

The format is perfect for me, I'll buy more of those, the 140 are too big for me and the 90 cm silk scarves make me look old.

Whoever is thinking about getting that scarf, it is not that as green-ish as it might appear at the screen. I played around a little bit today, trying to combine it, and have to say:

it works perfectly with brown-beige-nude tones, with pastel pink but absolutely NOT with black or blue. (which is a little bit sad tbh)

View attachment 5583126

View attachment 5583127
View attachment 5583130
View attachment 5583128View attachment 5583129
I cropped my face because I looked SOOOO sick when taking that picture, but you can see what I like the most - it literally looks like you are wrapped in angel wings, so that is pretty.

Now I am off, searching for a pair of earrings, I saw such great ones from a lovely TPF member posted on IG and am now contemplating which colors to choose...

View attachment 5583133View attachment 5583147

View attachment 5583146
Well, @millivanilli, I must say that Sweet Dreams looks kind of tame resting on the clothing, but when Sweet Dreams is wrapped around you, even when you are sick, the scarf takes on a brilliant, new life and looks simply fantastic, gorgeous, and fierce against your skin tone. It looks amazing on you. I hope you feel much better, soon.

View attachment 5583126

View attachment 5583127
View attachment 5583130
View attachment 5583128View attachment 5583129

View attachment 5583133View attachment 5583147

View attachment 5583146
I hope you feel better, soon. This triangle shawl is gorgeous on you. I love these colors so much. I missed out on the original version of this, so I may add this one to my list. My list for this season is out of control!:nuts:

Wow. That is different than the site pic. That blue…it really stands up and out.

I told my 16 yr old son this story, he goes to Hermes with me on weekends to scarf shop, and he loved it. He was amazed by how the scarf was $29. Then he had to do the basic math and found it would possibly be $221 in 2022.
I think that it's great that your son enjoys sharing your shopping together-time. Good future memories!

...I did a similar current scarf cost, but using just about the only thing comparable that I could think of:- my late 1960's yearly tuition at Parsons School of Design (then associated with New York University). It was $1,500.00 and in 2022 it's just under $27,000.00...a roughly 1,800% increase. Using that calculation, a $29.50 scarf would now cost about $531.00... so, does that mean that we're actually getting a bargain at $480 ?? :smile:

Last edited:

View attachment 5582589
View attachment 5582590
The pink is indeed adorable and fabulous on you!

• Thanks
Reactions: cali_to_ny
I am posting mod shots of Hermes Factory cw 03. I don't think we have seen that one modeled yet. I saw it in the Greenwich boutique and loved it but passed on it as I had not had it on my short list at the time. But. I could not get it out of my head as the song goes, so when it popped up on line I grabbed it and I am so happy that I did. It has two "convincing" sides in my opinion but some folks may not care for the color block side of this double face. I thought it was very lovely and resembled dip dye in the saturation of the images in the various sections. In any case it is a surprise but a keeper for me! Love the colors and the raspberry hem is very fresh and fun. The last two are the color block side.
View attachment 5582835View attachment 5582836View attachment 5582837View attachment 5582838View attachment 5582839
I hope this helps! The scarf has a charming "Story Behind" and will intrigue fans of the House and lovers of Paris...
It is wonderful and looks great on you. The raspberry hem is ingenious in my opinion and accentuates the ivory border. I am tempted but not that fond of the higher price point of the double sided carrés.

It is wonderful and looks great on you. The raspberry hem is ingenious in my opinion and accentuates the ivory border. I am tempted but not that fond of the higher price point of the double sided carrés.
I am having similar thoughts about the high cost of DF. I did it last season for a much loved Serpentines, but struggle to do it each season Or for other DF out there at retail prices. It has to be a 10 out of 10 for me with no doubt, for me to hit buy At that price point.
@LKBNOLA you look amazing in it. I actually love the color block side more than the other haha. And agree w others about that hem being magnificent. The colors :faint: