Scarves ........Hermès Fall/Winter 2022 Scarves........

Yesterday I was lucky to shop in Sèvres and a few pieces of the collection were there... I came home with two of my favourite of the season...
Sur mon Nuage : View attachment 5432448

It is full of adorable details...I really love it...View attachment 5432449

And sous le charme d'Orphee... View attachment 5432450
View attachment 5432455
I am a very very happy scarf enthusiast now and I can t wait to see more pieces from the collection ... the double face from Pierre Marie was utterly adorable too...
Wow these are gorgeous! I can't wait to see what it looks like IRL. Hope you post some pictures of these around your neck! Very interested to see how they would look!

Reactions: Nomad and Holsby
Reactions: Nomad
Yesterday I was lucky to shop in Sèvres and a few pieces of the collection were there... I came home with two of my favourite of the season...
Sur mon Nuage : View attachment 5432448

It is full of adorable details...I really love it...View attachment 5432449

And sous le charme d'Orphee... View attachment 5432450
View attachment 5432455
I am a very very happy scarf enthusiast now and I can t wait to see more pieces from the collection ... the double face from Pierre Marie was utterly adorable too...
Congratulations! And thanks so much for posting. I had no idea the nuage had the striped hem :faint:

Reactions: imoline and Hanton
I have to admit right now I don’t plan to buy any of these scarves (I am hoping we see some from the men’s collection soon), but overall I think this is an interesting season and I can’t wait to see everyone’s mod shots!
This is one of the 140 mens I was shown. Gorgeous design. I think it was in some of the press pics from earlier. Super sad this is just too big for my taste.

DCA04BF6-2843-4671-AB54-9E5A2C6C409A.jpeg