Scarves Hermès Autumn/Fall Winter 2018 Scarves

These threads are archived as part of our reference library, therefore please only post scarves on this thread from the season in the title. If you are not sure, please do a search or ask in the ID this scarf thread before you post. :drinks:

Please note: The title of this thread was changed in September 2020 to make the search function easier

Yes! Two of my favorites. Do we know who the designer is? I may have missed that info.

Could H have superimposed 2 scarf designs on one cashmere shawl? They did it this season in the men's collection.

That spur? in the corner is straight from C’est la fête, isn't it? Or possibly Quintessence, but that wouldn't seem to work in this cw at all.

Okay, I think I know what it is. I closely examined my C’est la fête handkerchief. Look at the pics that I believe correspond to what we can see of the scarf. (Pic 1: left side. Pic 2, boot in the stirrup: top part. Pic 3: middle part.) But only now I remember what the SA said when I showed him this design. It’s reissued as an exceptional! :crybaby:At the time I thought he was mistaken, because I showed a small pic on my phone and knew from here what the exceptionals are for the current season. He didn’t mention it’s for the new season! Let’s just hope it’s the same as with the Robe du Soir and Jaguar Quetzal exceptionals and it is issued during the same season in regular CWs too!! :pray:
The way it is displayed gives me hope, normally you see exceptionals draped over a mannequin on press day pics. Also usually these are not among the men’s designs. Con: it was reissued not too long ago as a men’s CSGM. Pro: that argument doesn’t stop them from putting out Brides de Gala and Chasse en Inde almost every season. :cool: What do you all think?

8E519DF9-4728-49E5-BCAE-9E0C8325281F.jpeg
B21B1D70-4C33-489D-9D2A-52E7B971EA30.jpeg
B11ABC68-7204-418A-BB0D-9162D9FA72E3.jpeg
BBAB9F1B-2331-47EB-BDAA-F7A9FC4B6DB0.jpeg

Last edited:
Hmmm....I know it is waaaay early yet but I am feeling meh about what I've seen so far. These looked all dark and muddy. And meh is just how I felt about S/S 2018 and in the 6 years since I started collecting, is the lowest amount of scarves I've purchased: a measly 3. Maybe I will save my wallet for more H china instead.

ETA: on a side rant, who else is sick and tired of watching that ad with the Gucci model laying in the swamp? I mean, enough already. I've seen this same video for the last 3 months!!! Please make it stop!
Hahahaha! I thought I was the only one! That ad is ridiculous! Yes, PLEASE make it stop!

And on a different note, I love the olive greens that are showing up in the FW pictures. Very excited to see more!

Okay, I think I know what it is. I closely examined my C’est la fête handkerchief. Look at the pics that I believe correspond to what we can see of the scarf. (Pic 1: left side. Pic 2, boot in the stirrup: top part. Pic 3: middle part.) But only now I remember what the SA said when I showed him this design. It’s reissued as an exceptional! :crybaby:At the time I thought he was mistaken, because I showed a small pic on my phone and knew from here what the exceptionals are for the current season. He didn’t mention it’s for the new season! Let’s just hope it’s the same as with the Robe du Soir and Jaguar Quetzal exceptionals and it is issued during the same season in regular CWs too!! :pray:
The way it is displayed gives me hope, normally you see exceptionals draped over a mannequin on press day pics. Also usually these are not among the men’s designs. Con: it was reissued not too long ago as a men’s CSGM. Pro: that argument doesn’t stop them from putting out Brides de Gala and Chasse en Inde almost every season. :cool: What do you all think?

View attachment 4031186
View attachment 4031150
View attachment 4031174
View attachment 4031173

You have to be correct! Excited and sad at the same time, hope it will not only be an exceptional.

Reactions: Angelian