Scarves Hermès Autumn/Fall Winter 2018 Scarves

These threads are archived as part of our reference library, therefore please only post scarves on this thread from the season in the title. If you are not sure, please do a search or ask in the ID this scarf thread before you post. :drinks:

Please note: The title of this thread was changed in September 2020 to make the search function easier

The scarves in the 1st pictures (with horses/4 CWs) are definitely from the new season. So I assume that the other ones are as well.
Managed to get that confirmed from the Silk Manager in one of London’s stores but I had to be careful not to divulge too much or name my sources. She did mention that olive/absinthe green would feature in many models which seems to be confirmed by the 4th picture. She mentioned Alice Shirley and some big cat (again...) in CSGM. And a “high-tech” 90. Whatever that means...[emoji15] Couldn’t get more out of her...

Per various IG-accounts, this one is called La Serpentine and it’s by Pierre Charpin.
00DCF6CE-132B-4F71-BFAE-95B449EC91CC.jpeg

I keep coming back to these. I love the geometric shapes and the one that looks like it's an equaliser print? So cool! I keep wishing Hermes would make some sciencey type prints for the geeks amongst us. :biggrin:

Looks a bit like a sound-desk (not a particularly high tech one though) far right with the yellow-green, if it's a 90

Thank you for starting this thread! The Spring Summer season has been a wash out for me - I just can't find a design I like in colours that I can wear so a new season to agitate about gives me hope - I like the sound desk design already. My SAs have already been whispering 'wait for winter' to me and some of them will have bought the silks we see here. I already prefer the stronger colours in the pictures..This season's 'ish' colour theming ( ie 'purplish') didn't work for me (SS18).

I found the anwer! It’s a DJ desk, the scarf is called Last Night, designed by Dimitri Rybaltchenko and it’s a men’s 100cm cashmere/silk. Also notice the shadow of the DJ with his headphones on. And the first song on the playlist is Pégase Pop, and for the other songs I can also make out names like Cheval Surprise and Minuit au Faubourg! Love it!! :tup:
97DA4480-0040-4A95-88B3-B5D312EABC6D.jpeg

I found the anwer! It’s a DJ desk, the scarf is called Last Night, designed by Dimitri Rybaltchenko and it’s a men’s 100cm cashmere/silk. Also notice the shadow of the DJ with his headphones on. And the first song on the playlist is Pégase Pop, and for the other songs I can also make out names like Cheval Surprise and Minuit au Faubourg! Love it!! :tup:
View attachment 4028035

Not sure I should buy this coz DH would steal it immediately and I'd never see it again, already 'lost' a couple of scarves this way.

Per various IG-accounts, this one is called La Serpentine and it’s by Pierre Charpin.
View attachment 4028023

What a fab framed piece this would make on the wall, very Bauhaus.

Not sure I should buy this coz DH would steal it immediately and I'd never see it again, already 'lost' a couple of scarves this way.

Don’t let that stop you! Buy two CWs! :drinkup:

What a fab framed piece this would make on the wall, very Bauhaus.

Very Bauhaus indeed! I like it too, good thing he added the horsie.

View attachment 4028023

This really caught my eye. I wear a lot of prints so these more solid colours and larger scale prints suit my wardrobe more. I love the grey/orange/black combo.

View attachment 4028035

LOVE it!!! This is ridiculously good. I'm absolutely looking for this one. Thanks!!

Reactions: Angelian
And bang! Instantly Last Night is on the shopping list - told you this thread gave me hope! I'm loving the green and the blue so dilemmas also already - ha ha ha. My SAs tells me that more and more frequently ladies are buying from the men's collection - the 100cm format is proving very popular but. I find the men's palette easier to live with long term.

I think you are misinterpreting this post? This is the playlist pictured on the scarf Last Night, not a list of upcoming scarves for this season.

Maybe it is indeed a list of upcoming scarves; I seem to recall someone mentioning a reissue of Minuit au Faubourg as an upcoming design and since it didn't appear in the current collection perhaps it's due for AW 18/19? Just a thought.

All the names in the list are of designs by Rybalchenko.

A year of just Rybalchenko would suit me just fine!

At least we know there's this playlist one. I don't like the keyboard as a scarf element , in fact I hate it , but somehow I love the overall look. Since it's coming in some non sludge colours , I'd be keen to try that ASAP

Maybe it is indeed a list of upcoming scarves; I seem to recall someone mentioning a reissue of Minuit au Faubourg as an upcoming design and since it didn't appear in the current collection perhaps it's due for AW 18/19? Just a thought.

Like frou frou mentioned, they are all his (Rybaltchenko) own design, so it’s not very likely. Nor do I think H will release a list of upcoming reissues on a scarf. But I badly want a reissue of Pégase Pop and would welcome Minuit au Faubourg too! :pray: