Scarves Hermès Fall/Winter 18 Scarves

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. These threads are archived as part of our reference library, therefore please only post scarves on this thread from the season in the title. If you are not sure, please do a search or ask in the ID this scarf thread before you post. :drinks:

2. I don’t think this CW of A Travers Champs has been posted. The picture on the H website looks like having a white or beige background, which is misleading. It’s actually a light grey IRL, a great neutral shawl.

29F1FBDA-CC36-474C-A04A-EDF3DC971F36.jpeg

0659BBD6-8F40-4597-A7EE-206182280E7D.jpeg

52AE9168-DB5E-4F92-A4DE-692CB19797D9.jpeg

3. Inaugurated my new Acte III today!

IMG_3283.JPG

4. Pirula likes this.
  5. Thank you kindly!

6. Love this, so happy you found one that works so well for you!

7. Thank you dear Bova! I am too.

Bova123 likes this.
  8. Rocabar cw #14

Attached Files:

9. Rocabar cw #14

10. #4524 Mar 27, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2019
    Can not believe how long it takes from first time seeing this color comb to being able to order one. Anyway its finally in my collection now, love this color comb.

IMG_20190325_210839.jpg

papertiger, klynneann, Julide and 6 others like this.
  11. Loving this one! Beautiful!

12. This is great advice! I would bet you have a collection you truly love.

13. I've not posted these to this thread before, so here are my two F/W '18 scarves, for reference!

First is the Rose pour Alma CSGM which I acquired recently, and after that the 90 La Serpentine de Pierre Charpin, which was the second H scarf I ever bought and has pride of place framed above my dining table :smile:

Attached Files:

14. Fabulous composition!

15. That looks amazing framed! Perfect complement to your decor.

16. This is lovely!

Etriers likes this.