Scarves Hermès Fall/Winter 18 Scarves

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. These threads are archived as part of our reference library, therefore please only post scarves on this thread from the season in the title. If you are not sure, please do a search or ask in the ID this scarf thread before you post. :drinks:

2. Adding my gift Dans l'Atelier Dallet Finesse Eyeliner here. Not sure about elsewhere, but these came in very late last year to my local H.

Highly recommended, I am newly obsessed.

weibandy, ninakt, momasaurus and 10 others like this.
  3. The tag says: “Carree geant hiver”
    If the other Carree Geant you mentioned is from the FW season, it should be winter twill as well, since sommer silk is only issued in the spring/summer season....

4. Please Lostinlondon, stay here in this forum! You look too good in your gorgeous scarfs, I dont think they will let u inside the primak forum!

Lostinlondon and Julide like this.
  5. I am so pleased with mine, Gris/noir/orange - I feel so many scarves are mostly offered in a riot of colours, so when they finally issue something more soothing I just have to pounce. Did you see the one mainly in red and pinks?

grom023, momasaurus and FugitiveRouge like this.
  6. Oh yes I did. Cw02 beige/ciel/marine:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Apricots, lanit, Croisette7 and 20 others like this.
  7. I agree about trying to avoid the riot of colours, but somehow these combinations didn't work for me. I did not see the pink IRL though. I'll look for it!

eliwon likes this.
  8. This is sensational and perfect for you! This CW is not even on the website. I LOVE THE DESIGN!! Now I'm dying. Maybe one of these CWs will work for me if I wear a wig in a different color, LOL

eliwon, grom023, scarf1 and 1 other person like this.
  9. Thank you! ️ Do you think it would be too pale for you? It’s basically blue and beige, with bits of white, black, yellow, and tinier bits of pink, green, brown.

Madison has this cw.

momasaurus likes this.
  10. It’s gorgeous! I also considered this CW, but I had to say “stop” at a certain point...

BBC likes this.
  11. There are 4 little funny treasures hidden in the map.

eliwon and BBC like this.
  12. We are twins on this , I got mine in late November I think it’s gorgeous!

papertiger likes this.
  13. Yay, so pleased to have found another twin! Me too

Aileenlnbh likes this.
  14. BBC, This is very pretty! I love how the interior colors are anchored (no pun intended) with the gorgeous blue border. This is beautiful on you and will look perfect with your blue bags!

BBC, Julide and litchi like this.
  15. What a cool addition to this map scarf! I am curious to know what they are! Thanks for sharing!!

Julide and litchi like this.
  16. I'm going to try it. Thanks! Beige - with my hair, you just never know. It looks beautiful on your floor!!

BBC likes this.