Scarves Hermès Autumn/Fall Winter 2018 Scarves

These threads are archived as part of our reference library, therefore please only post scarves on this thread from the season in the title. If you are not sure, please do a search or ask in the ID this scarf thread before you post. :drinks:

Please note: The title of this thread was changed in September 2020 to make the search function easier

Finally tracked down both the Brazilian Horses and Imprimeur Fou Liquid Puzzle CSGM's in the colours I've been dreaming of since June!

My first CSGM's and loving the scale of the format :blush:

Attachments

• IMG_1602.jpg
    IMG_1602.jpg
    879.4 KB · Views: 919
  • IMG_1608.jpg
    IMG_1608.jpg
    288.3 KB · Views: 916
  • IMG_1606.jpg
    IMG_1606.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 918
  • IMG_1593.jpg
    IMG_1593.jpg
    263.1 KB · Views: 896
  • IMG_1594.jpg
    IMG_1594.jpg
    276.6 KB · Views: 922
  • IMG_1599.jpg
    IMG_1599.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 921
Finally tracked down both the Brazilian Horses and Imprimeur Fou Liquid Puzzle CSGM's in the colours I've been dreaming of since June!

Very nice!!! well done. I was drooling over this Liquid Puzzle recently at the Madison Ave boutique - and not in the men's store. Maybe they finally have realized that many women prefer the men's designs and colors! These are both fabulous.

Very nice!!! well done. I was drooling over this Liquid Puzzle recently at the Madison Ave boutique - and not in the men's store. Maybe they finally have realized that many women prefer the men's designs and colors! These are both fabulous.

Thank you! I had in fact been waiting for the Liquid Puzzle in a different CW, but when my SA showed me this, the almost monochrome won it for me. Although said to be marine as well as gris chiné, it is such an unsaturated blue it really shows as three shades of grey!

Planisphere d'un monde Equestre finally arrived at my store and only cw 09 available.
View attachment 4272278
Cw 08 that a friend kindly shared
View attachment 4272281
View attachment 4272284
And last but not least, cw 05 that was also shared with me.
View attachment 4272288
View attachment 4272293
Oh this is glorious! Amazing design and scrumptious colors!

View attachment 4275878 This has been a long period of anticipation and stalking - and getting excellent help in here - this came home with me - Planisphere etc CW 08, silk140. Was a little apprehensive about the pale pinkish/orangey areas next to the thin orange lines, so I arranged it like this on the shop counter, trying to lay it how I will tie it - ie. my usual cowboy knot, and the colour thus became less dominant. Edit: Sorry but I was so excited that I completely forgot to ask if they had other CWs or even more of this one :smile:-)
Lovely

First purchase of AW18 (yes, I am a slow buyer!)

View attachment 4279220
Baobab Cat gavroche.
I love Baobab in every format and color!

In my frustration over not seeing any 90s I like in the SS19 collection (maybe changes after we see more mod shots over on the SS19 thread :biggrin: ) I gave Acte another shot, enabled by @Lolazubin and @Lostinlondon I went for cw07 in turquoise/Sépia/bois de rose
At first I was going to return it because I was unsure I can pull off the bright turquoise, but then I started playing around with it.... that hem!

thanks for letting me share!

the pic with the close-ups:

View attachment 4279374
The one where I try all the corners:
View attachment 4279376
the one where I combine it with my wardrobe and find out it works with pretty much all of my suiting and dresses
View attachment 4279375
the one where I pretend to be scared of the tiger
View attachment 4279377
Such a great choice! I’m so glad you got this design! It is one of the most versatile scarves ever! Wonderful on you!

In my frustration over not seeing any 90s I like in the SS19 collection (maybe changes after we see more mod shots over on the SS19 thread :biggrin: ) I gave Acte another shot, enabled by @Lolazubin and @Lostinlondon I went for cw07 in turquoise/Sépia/bois de rose
At first I was going to return it because I was unsure I can pull off the bright turquoise, but then I started playing around with it.... that
the one where I pretend to be scared of

It’s great on you and the turquoise corner is divine. I just got back from Hermes , I was returning a scarf and the SA suggested I try this design.
I tried it several times before and the unanimous vote was that the design didn’t suit me,

:sad:Boo hoo because this is the colourway I wanted.So I tried it again today ,I adore this colourway but once again couldn’t say it’s great on me .
Now seeing this I’m envious !

Both very nice , the liquid puzzle is sensational.
As @momasaurus says, it’s such a lovely sight after all the bright colours of next season .

I’m sorry I didn’t photograph it , I just wanted to say that the Atelier de Dallet Finesse is gorgeous.
I bought the Bordeaux Blanc and have just returned it because I realise I’m never going to wear it.
A few people gave it thumbs down when the design was shown at the beginning of the season, I disagree about it being dizzy making because in reality the striped and checked ground is very subtle and charming.
It gives a chic gamine French girl look tied , which I love not being a fan of girly designs.
I think it would look equally good on a guy.

Reactions: cavalla and Julide
Both very nice , the liquid puzzle is sensational.
As @momasaurus says, it’s such a lovely sight after all the bright colours of next season .

Why thank you! I really am delighted at the 'neutrality' of it! Who said scarves always need to be an overdose of colour, form time to time a little monochrome never did any harm and certainly a stark contrast to my chartreuse Awooooo :giggle:

First time posting a carré. I discovered this one thanks to this thread. I intended to buy it online but it sold out so I went to my store and luckily they had it!

Carre 90 Galon
0c7d21d6ca2eb105ee739ea097601108.jpg
5a88e7d8704a4c8678223380579b9bb3.jpg
91a6f6f71f96780a94edac3bef4ddc07.jpg
6bc6e9d9d123074b3ebce8a816b211e8.jpg

Very simple design, but I love it!