Scarves Hermès Autumn/Fall Winter 2018 Scarves

These threads are archived as part of our reference library, therefore please only post scarves on this thread from the season in the title. If you are not sure, please do a search or ask in the ID this scarf thread before you post. :drinks:

Please note: The title of this thread was changed in September 2020 to make the search function easier

In my frustration over not seeing any 90s I like in the SS19 collection (maybe changes after we see more mod shots over on the SS19 thread :biggrin: ) I gave Acte another shot, enabled by @Lolazubin and @Lostinlondon I went for cw07 in turquoise/Sépia/bois de rose
At first I was going to return it because I was unsure I can pull off the bright turquoise, but then I started playing around with it.... that hem!

thanks for letting me share!

the pic with the close-ups:

View attachment 4279374
The one where I try all the corners:
View attachment 4279376
the one where I combine it with my wardrobe and find out it works with pretty much all of my suiting and dresses
View attachment 4279375
the one where I pretend to be scared of the tiger
View attachment 4279377
Wow, I'd say this CW is a perfect choice for you. I think the bright turquoise looks great the way you have styled it with denim. Congratulations!

In my frustration over not seeing any 90s I like in the SS19 collection (maybe changes after we see more mod shots over on the SS19 thread :biggrin: ) I gave Acte another shot, enabled by @Lolazubin and @Lostinlondon I went for cw07 in turquoise/Sépia/bois de rose
At first I was going to return it because I was unsure I can pull off the bright turquoise, but then I started playing around with it.... that hem!

View attachment 4279374
View attachment 4279376
the one where I combine it with my wardrobe and find out it works with pretty much all of my suiting and dresses
View attachment 4279375
View attachment 4279377
It's just right on you, @blydia . Every corner works. And that last photo is hysterical! :lol:

Reactions: blydia

View attachment 4279374
View attachment 4279376
View attachment 4279375
View attachment 4279377
The torquise and the hem make it!

Reactions: blydia
Ladies,
Is this new for SS19 as well?

50a0818baafb83f46f36576b315e46b6.jpg
aea87e8a3680285678bc9bac671fa3d3.jpg

Reactions: Living.la.vida.fifi