Scarves Hermès Autumn/Fall Winter 2018 Scarves

These threads are archived as part of our reference library, therefore please only post scarves on this thread from the season in the title. If you are not sure, please do a search or ask in the ID this scarf thread before you post. :drinks:

Please note: The title of this thread was changed in September 2020 to make the search function easier

Great photos! And I like your blue puff jacket too!
Thanks so much scarf1...I hope you are enjoying yours as well!

This is gorgeou, now I understand what was meant by glow.
Thank you honeylocks...it does seem to glow!

This one really has me conflicted. I do love the coloration. The red hem is a huge plus on this one for me. I love contrast hems in general.

The brown does make this more interesting looking, but alas, not going to work with the particular wardrobe items I want to wear with it. I think it looks great on you!

Beautiful! Love your puffer too! Yes this is perfect for what I want.

I apologize for taking so long to respond, but my internet has been out all day! Thanks for all the great pictures that you ladies have posted. My iPad test was perfect in letting me see what the scarves would look like with the cardigans and jackets.

Thanks to all of you for your pictures and comments! Best help ever from the tPF Scarf Posters! So appreciated!
Happy to help/enable gracekelly...best wishes in your decision making process! :hugs:

Reactions: scarf1
This one really has me conflicted. I do love the coloration. The red hem is a huge plus on this one for me. I love contrast hems in general.

The brown does make this more interesting looking, but alas, not going to work with the particular wardrobe items I want to wear with it. I think it looks great on you!

Beautiful! Love your puffer too! Yes this is perfect for what I want.

I apologize for taking so long to respond, but my internet has been out all day! Thanks for all the great pictures that you ladies have posted. My iPad test was perfect in letting me see what the scarves would look like with the cardigans and jackets.

Thanks to all of you for your pictures and comments! Best help ever from the tPF Scarf Posters! So appreciated!

Gracekelly, I just bought the marine/anthracite/gris Awooo and was wearing the fringed navy plaid Spring Chanel jacket (which I think you also have) at the time---I thought it looked great with it even with some of the browner tones. I liked the contrast of the lighter coloration with the darker in this colorway. But it's a fabulous scarf in any color! Good luck with your decision!

Reactions: Bova123 and Maedi
Joining @misspink001 on Cache-Cache Fleuri CW 17. If this light aqua-green is in your wheelhouse you need this scarf! The colors are so refreshing and the red contrast hem is spectacular. The playful '70's vibe is fun too. View attachment 4226332

So beautiful, Langsam, :hbeat:!! I love this shade of turquoise, and the color palette is gorgeous. Thank you for sharing!

Reactions: Langsam
Gracekelly, I just bought the marine/anthracite/gris Awooo and was wearing the fringed navy plaid Spring Chanel jacket (which I think you also have) at the time---I thought it looked great with it even with some of the browner tones. I liked the contrast of the lighter coloration with the darker in this colorway. But it's a fabulous scarf in any color! Good luck with your decision!
Oh oh Oh! Yes we are jacket twins! I would love to see a picture of them together. There is a grey tone in the jacket for sure and I discovered that my anthracite Kelly is perfect to wear with it. Thanks for letting know:smile:

Planisphere d'un Monde Equestre H673250S
in GR 01 bleu ciel/orange/blanc
View attachment 4226253 View attachment 4226255

GR 02 beige/ciel/marine
View attachment 4226267 View attachment 4226268
BR 03 vert/gris/blanc
View attachment 4226269 View attachment 4226271
BE 05 rose pale/rouge/gris
View attachment 4226272 View attachment 4226274
GR 08 gris/noir/orange
View attachment 4226276 View attachment 4226277

Brilliant! Thanks weN84, I have been wondering about that scarf. :smile:

There are 7 cws of Planisphere d'un Monde Equestre H673250S:
GR 01 bleu ciel/orange/blanc
GR 02 beige/ciel/marine
BR 03 vert/gris/blanc
LH 07 marine/curry/petrole (@yodaling1 found here)
GR 08 gris/noir/orange
BR 09 sable/mauve/encre (@yodaling1 found here)

ETA: The first two letters correspond to the name of the color groups:
GR = Graphite
BR = British
BE = Beauty
LH = Little Havana

weN84 - this list is priceless, can’t thank you enough!! I am interested in old maps and in love with H’s way of interpreting maps, so very curious about this scarf. The colour groups are almost unknown territory to me, so very grateful for your info of them as well. All this is now duly saved - just have to wait for a IRL look at the scarves:smile:

weN84 - this list is priceless, can’t thank you enough!! I am interested in old maps and in love with H’s way of interpreting maps, so very curious about this scarf. The colour groups are almost unknown territory to me, so very grateful for your info of them as well. All this is now duly saved - just have to wait for a IRL look at the scarves:smile:
Pleasure! I love maps myself so I can definitely relate! :biggrin: I should correct myself that GR = Graffiti not Graphite. :facepalm:

Planisphere d'un Monde Equestre H673250S
in GR 01 bleu ciel/orange/blanc
View attachment 4226253 View attachment 4226255

GR 02 beige/ciel/marine
View attachment 4226267 View attachment 4226268
BR 03 vert/gris/blanc
View attachment 4226269 View attachment 4226271
View attachment 4226272 View attachment 4226274
GR 08 gris/noir/orange
View attachment 4226276 View attachment 4226277

What fantastic work you’ve done to save and share all these - thank you yet again weN84:smile:

Reactions: Julide and Meta