Scarves Hermès Autumn/Fall Winter 2018 Scarves

These threads are archived as part of our reference library, therefore please only post scarves on this thread from the season in the title. If you are not sure, please do a search or ask in the ID this scarf thread before you post. :drinks:

Please note: The title of this thread was changed in September 2020 to make the search function easier

Reactions: momasaurus and BBC
New scarf - Pierre Charpin. This was sold to me by my SA as a limited edition (they had an event for him at Madison), but I don’t think so. However, it is a beautiful neutral cw:
View attachment 4201635
View attachment 4201636
View attachment 4201637
View attachment 4201638
View attachment 4201639
This is stunning. It's been my number 1 choice from the moment pictures of this season's offering started being leaked on the web. I really do hope your SA got it wrong and this particular CW finally appears in the shops in Europe. So far, no luck in London, Hamburg, Palermo or at CDG airport in Paris...

Sharing the Alphabet Finesse 70cm silk that hasn't been posted here yet.
View attachment 4201586 View attachment 4201587
love the graphic nature of this, beautiful!
New scarf - Pierre Charpin. This was sold to me by my SA as a limited edition (they had an event for him at Madison), but I don’t think so. However, it is a beautiful neutral cw:

View attachment 4201635

View attachment 4201636

View attachment 4201637

View attachment 4201638

View attachment 4201639
wow it ties beautifully!
❤️❤️❤️
it’s absolutely stunning! love it against the black

love the graphic nature of this, beautiful!

View attachment 4201635

View attachment 4201636

View attachment 4201637

View attachment 4201638

View attachment 4201639
wow it ties beautifully!
❤️❤️❤️
it’s absolutely stunning! love it against the black

Reactions: BBC
What a perfect CW of this design weN84, thanks for posting...my wallet does not thank you however!!

View attachment 4201635

View attachment 4201636

View attachment 4201637

View attachment 4201638

View attachment 4201639
What an elegant neutral BBC!

Oh this is just gorgeous eiffel21!

Reactions: Meta
Thank you so much for the sweet comments, everyone. I really like this because it’s so different from what Hermès usually makes. It’s a gorgeous neutral that works better during fall and winter, even if the backgrounds’s white, I don’t consider this a summer colorway. It will go with all my winter neutrals, black white gray navy, and be a nice contrast against my darker clothing and coats.

Reactions: BBC and litchi
This is stunning. It's been my number 1 choice from the moment pictures of this season's offering started being leaked on the web. I really do hope your SA got it wrong and this particular CW finally appears in the shops in Europe. So far, no luck in London, Hamburg, Palermo or at CDG airport in Paris...

It’s also gone from the US website, so SA might be correct. I hope you find one!

Reactions: BBC