Hermès Fall/Winter 18 Scarves

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Thanks for showing these! I haven’t tried this lozenge format...

Kelly Star likes this.
  2. I was in shock. The SA told me that it got shuffled around in their inventory. Although it looks a lot like one of mine, it is special.

You have one? Gorgeous colors I agree. I always wanted the CW where the oranges were actually the color orange, but this one is amazing

Ha! I don’t get it. Like now sending Battery Parks all over the place from overstock inventory when it showed sold out on the website, which I remember because I tried to get one and couldn’t

Serva1 likes this.
  3. I so appreciate you helping me with my decision. So grateful!

momasaurus likes this.
  4. No, sorry I didn't clarify. Greenwich. I don't go there often enough.

scarf1 likes this.
  5. Spectacular! Congrats! And great choice!

6. That seems even more bizarre.

momasaurus likes this.
  7. Hi Scarf1, This is my first losange purchase also. I use my 140 CSGMs the most- all winter long, 70 vintage silks in spring, 90 silks- rarely for some reason. In winter my neck loves the warmth of CSGM’s and the losange is more like a 90 silk in terms of warmth because it is not thick, although it’s cashmere. I just couldn’t resist the design. I hope I’ll wear it often.

Glad you like it! Thank you so much

scarf1 likes this.
  8. I live in the US too and browse the Canadian website a lot and it seems like they have so many more options. I wonder if the scarves just don't sell as well in Canada? I have thought about ordering a bunch of things I want, since some of them are no longer available in the US or we never got them, and then hopping on a plane for a trip to the store. I'm glad I'm not alone in contemplating the idea.

momasaurus and ninakt like this.
  9. #2169 Jul 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
    Yes, "cartoon girl" is right! Is she computer-generated, do we think? She scares me! :shocked:

momasaurus and ninakt like this.
  10. Thank you for the heads-up. Wow, I really love cw 01 Marine/Saumon/Multicolor. It is so sophisticated!

weN84 likes this.
  11. Congratulations on your special editions, Fifi! The Flamingo Party Miami, especially, is just so perfect for you. :heart:

Living.la.vida.fifi likes this.
  12. #2172 Jul 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
    I got it when I first started getting into scarves from a reseller. I loved the colors so I bought it but didn't realize later that it was limited edition. The one with the orange oranges is also beautiful. From the ones I've seen in the Flamingo Party, most of the CWs were beautifully colored. I also have the one that is pink trim and light blue on the inside, the green Maxi Twilly, and almost bought the blue and pink pareo but I talked myself out of it because I thought I was going crazy with getting so many of the same design.

13. Oh, I am so glad You got the Miami, very very gorgeous!

14. They both look so effortless and chic on you!

Kelly Star likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice