Scarves Hermès Autumn/Fall Winter 2018 Scarves

These threads are archived as part of our reference library, therefore please only post scarves on this thread from the season in the title. If you are not sure, please do a search or ask in the ID this scarf thread before you post. :drinks:

Please note: The title of this thread was changed in September 2020 to make the search function easier

I think it’s so interesting that we all get different stories even on the smallest things like twillies!!! [emoji23] When I saw these I got so excited and asked if the larger format was being reissued and that’s when they told me it was brought in from that internal site. So crazy!

The Ala Moana H boutique also got in graff/ graffiti twillys recently. They are different than the ones previously issued. I saw colorways 21, 22, 23, 24.IMG_2798.jpg

Thanks for the link. Is that the much anticipated new Alice Shirley scarf with the wolf I see? The one called Awooo scarf 100?
Yes, correct.
awooooreduced-png.4044506

You read H’s mind!!!!!
This game, in smaller form, is in an insert from the current H catalog that’s in the stores right now. When my 5 year old and I went shopping in my H store about a month and a half ago my SA pulled the booklet out for my daughter to play the different games, “Where’s the Kelly” (like Where’s Waldo but with a Kelly bag), Connect the Dots, a game where you find identical items, etc. Included in the booklet is a small version of this game. You have to supply your own dice, which I’m sure there’s an app for, and you have to get your own game pieces, but I’m sure coins will do.
This past weekend we went shopping and she headed right for the catalog to get a booklet and play the games again.