Hermès Fall/Winter 18 Scarves

1. Found those pictures on IG. Could it be a glimpse of things to come for the forthcoming AW season?
    IMG_4534.jpg IMG_4535.jpg IMG_4536.jpg IMG_4537.jpg

2. obsessedwhermes and starprism_7 like this.
  3. Another one to add to the bunch.

IMG_3540.jpg

4. That Medor pyramid bag is gorgeous! :loveeyes:

5. OMG!!!
    Is Kermit Oliver back with Pani la shar pawnee?
    :yahoo::yahoo:

MotoChiq, HeatherZE, palomaB and 5 others like this.
  6. A horsey collection !

7. A couple more of the bag :smile:
    In the background of the first photo it looks like a scarf with the new Hermes alphabet.
    IMG_3543.jpg IMG_3542.jpg
    IMG_3541.jpg

8. I’m not even sure I’ve bought everything I need from the S/S 2018 collection and here we go again...thank you for posting, love to find out more but my mind is not yet ready for a new collection

9. The scarves in the 1st pictures (with horses/4 CWs) are definitely from the new season. So I assume that the other ones are as well.
    Managed to get that confirmed from the Silk Manager in one of London’s stores but I had to be careful not to divulge too much or name my sources. She did mention that olive/absinthe green would feature in many models which seems to be confirmed by the 4th picture. She mentioned Alice Shirley and some big cat (again...) in CSGM. And a “high-tech” 90. Whatever that means... Couldn’t get more out of her...

Leileka, Juilletdix, 2laine and 9 others like this.
  10. Wow! The Kelly A Dos is coming back!!!

11. What????!!!! I literally just got most of my SS scarves list checked a few hours ago and now the new round starts??? Is H spying on our shopping schedule or what? :faint:

Thank you for posting pics and starting the thread.

12. “Le Tour du Monde en 63 cases” by Pierre Marie that will come in a 90cm silk.
    WhatsApp Image 2018-03-31 at 20.26.00.jpeg
    Also, Alice Shirley alluded to a wolf scarf for this FW18 at her talk that I attended.

The silk on the wall with a red border looks to me, a Nigel Peake design.

13. I thought the same.

Tropical punch and weN84 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice