Hermes Exotics in Action

Nice, but I thought this thread was more for our exotics in action? Should we keep these to the socialites thread? I’d really prefer to see real people (us) with our own (not professional, not run through 20 filters) pics, but of course I may be in the minority here, so feel free to shut me down.

Mods, input? Should there perhaps be a separate thread just for us real people photos? The professional pics are eye candy for sure, but they don’t really inspire me...those photos are all about their personal promotion and it feels like there’s no heart to them.

Nice, but I thought this thread was more for our exotics in action? Should we keep these to the socialites thread? I’d really prefer to see real people (us) with our own (not professional, not run through 20 filters) pics, but of course I may be in the minority here, so feel free to shut me down.

Mods, input? Should there perhaps be a separate thread just for us real people photos? The professional pics are eye candy for sure, but they don’t really inspire me...those photos are all about their personal promotion and it feels like there’s no heart to them.

I think it’s okay to put socialites up on here to get the ball rolling until more people post their exotics in action photo?

Anyone else?

Hopefully soon this thread can be filled with only tpfers sharing their exotics in action [emoji846]

Reactions: purse whore
I think it’s okay to put socialites up on here to get the ball rolling until more people post their exotics in action photo?

Anyone else?

Hopefully soon this thread can be filled with only tpfers sharing their exotics in action [emoji846]
Maybe TPFers need more action? :lol:
More places to go with our exotics?
We need to become socialites! Problem solved!

YOU KNOW YOU’RE AN HERMÈS ADDICT WHEN...
‘Where did you go all dressed up at 10 am?’
‘Post office’
‘Like that??’
‘Had to take pictures for TPF! *sighs*
‘Can’t wear jogging pants with a crocodile Kelly!’

We will carry our exotics to Whole Foods. :heart:
Or to H for the removal of an FSH souvenir from a jacket. A security tag. And it rains
(My maiden voyage as a croco owner. It wasn’t a week at the Crillon, but more fun than sounding the burglar alarm at FSH :shocked: )

P.S. the jacket was delivered to the hotel, that’s why I didn’t notice it until something poked me on the plane

Maybe TPFers need more action? :lol:
More places to go with our exotics?
We need to become socialites! Problem solved!

YOU KNOW YOU’RE AN HERMÈS ADDICT WHEN...
‘Where did you go all dressed up at 10 am?’
‘Post office’
‘Like that??’
‘Had to take pictures for TPF! *sighs*
‘Can’t wear jogging pants with a crocodile Kelly!’
I should have taken a pic with my sweats and hair tied up, looking like a big mess at Starbucks with my croc mini Kelly early on a weekend morning. Next time :lol:;)