Hermes Exotics in Action

Reading through this thread inspired me to share my journey down the slippery slope of exotics.

My very first exotic bag ever was a totally unexpected surprise, and I am so thankful to my SA for offering it. I wasn’t even considering exotics at the time.

B30 verso matte gator vert cypress with bleu saint cyr interior and PHW.
F2793C14-8725-4EEC-8323-F164360D630B.jpeg

The second addition was my ostrich SO.

K25 sellier ostrich in bleu iris with rose tyrien interior and brushed GHW. (Please ignore the messy sheets in the background).
5CA04A65-4B72-4BCC-ADD1-AB241B5E2EA8.jpeg
ACFB7CB3-F063-4EA6-9FC2-8FE75AB13188.jpeg

The allure of exotics is too strong. I couldn’t resist the offer of another birdie.

B30 ostrich in parchemin with PHW.
9013DC0A-0883-4E58-B7E0-54F019261C2C.jpeg

Now I am completely spoiled by exotic leathers and already dreaming of my next exotic... perhaps a croc Kelly? :rolleyes:

Thanks for letting me share! :heart:

Reading through this thread inspired me to share my journey down the slippery slope of exotics.

My very first exotic bag ever was a totally unexpected surprise, and I am so thankful to my SA for offering it. I wasn’t even considering exotics at the time.

B30 verso matte gator vert cypress with bleu saint cyr interior and PHW.
View attachment 4835634

The second addition was my ostrich SO.

K25 sellier ostrich in bleu iris with rose tyrien interior and brushed GHW. (Please ignore the messy sheets in the background).
View attachment 4835639
View attachment 4835640

The allure of exotics is too strong. I couldn’t resist the offer of another birdie.

B30 ostrich in parchemin with PHW.
View attachment 4835643

Now I am completely spoiled by exotic leathers and already dreaming of my next exotic... perhaps a croc Kelly? :rolleyes:

Thanks for letting me share! :heart:
All so pretty and classic. We are bag sisters on the vert cypress except mine is a b25. Love your parchemin paired with the black rodeo. I was offered a k25 parchemin ghw few years ago, regret not getting it.

Definitely a croc Kelly next. What colors do u have in mind?

Reactions: H Ever After
All so pretty and classic. We are bag sisters on the vert cypress except mine is a b25. Love your parchemin paired with the black rodeo. I was offered a k25 parchemin ghw few years ago, regret not getting it.

Definitely a croc Kelly next. What colors do u have in mind?

Yay bag sisters!! :hugs: Thank you so much. The parchemin was a very recent offer, so perhaps parchemin is making a comeback. It might be worth mentioning to your SA.

Since I don’t have a shiny exotic yet, I’m leaning towards shiny croc for the Kelly (prefer K25). I like darker jewel tones and need some red/purple in my collection, so would love a color like bordeaux, amethyst, or aubergine. I’m also missing a gray bag so I wouldn’t turn down graphite if it were offered!

Yay bag sisters!! :hugs: Thank you so much. The parchemin was a very recent offer, so perhaps parchemin is making a comeback. It might be worth mentioning to your SA.

Since I don’t have a shiny exotic yet, I’m leaning towards shiny croc for the Kelly (prefer K25). I like darker jewel tones and need some red/purple in my collection, so would love a color like bordeaux, amethyst, or aubergine. I’m also missing a gray bag so I wouldn’t turn down graphite if it were offered!
Thank you for the suggestion regarding parchemin.

I was offered rose poupre and cassis shiny before. Cassis is definitely "jewel-tone" enough but rose poupre is gorgeous too. Of course bordeaux and graphite will be ideal. Good luck on your next offer.

Reactions: H Ever After
Thank you for the suggestion regarding parchemin.

I was offered rose poupre and cassis shiny before. Cassis is definitely "jewel-tone" enough but rose poupre is gorgeous too. Of course bordeaux and graphite will be ideal. Good luck on your next offer.

Oh my, I just looked up images of cassis since I hadn’t heard of this color before. Stunning!! Thank you for introducing me to it. There is always so much to learn about H.

Reactions: inaiinai