Hermes Exclusive or Diverse Collection

I don't really ever sel my items (yet), so I still have all my "old" bags. I also like to get other things that H do not offer (galuchat) from other places as long as I am content with quality.:smile:

H birkins, kellys etc for daytime casual practically every day, same thing in exotics for smart day time, for evening I carry Fendi, some Chanel, Rene Caovilla crystal clutches and some Kara Ross. Beyond Kelly Pochettes I just don't like H for evening wear all that much.

Hmmm I mix and match too. These days I do mainly use my H, but I do like a bit of variey and veered off the path with a recent Chanel purchase. I do like the flaps for places I need a smaller bag or wouldn't take my H. The rest of the "it bags" languish in my closet. Going H shows you that the quality of most other bags is pretty dire. :sad:

h is my love number one (always was always will be) but i stll have affairs with others lol
no but seriously h dos not cover all my needs so i need to stray but i am fine that way i do not want to limit myself (and why should i other mothers have nice bags too lol)

Total mix with me. Ironically enough, Hermes doesn't make a single bag or wallet that meets my needs so I've got my Hugo pen case, Loop and Pince a Linge keyrings and hoof pick case (for reading glasses) in with my latest wallet that cost all of $23. Whatever works. I'd probably go back to LV for good though if the owner of the company weren't such a greedy *****, and if they hadn't cut some quality corners in recent years. Depending on what you buy, it wears like iron.

What a shame that Hermes doesn't have anything for you in bags or wallets! :crybaby:

As for me, it's Hermes and nothing else. :heart: There's no going back!

Last edited:
Good thread!

I happen to ADORE Hermes. However, I think they do some things really well and some not. For example, if you're looking for a hobo shoulder bag then I'd look elsewhere. If you need a blingy clutch, I'd look elsewhere. KWIM?

^ The Marwari and Massai fit the hobo bill for me. My issue is that I like having a structured hand-held satchel too, and a Birkin/Kelly is too conspicuous for me (I love them, don't get me wrong, but I'm already pushing it with DH regarding how much I've spent on the H I do own, and they were all $4500 or less each). That's where my Valextra Babilas come in (one is orange and one is oyster - similar to etoupe, each about $2500). If Hermes made a simple structured bag that was not as expensive/conspicuous as the Birkin (i.e. DH wouldn't recognize it), I'd be all over it.

I kept all my other bags with the well-meaning intention of making use of them. I've never so much as picked them up. Instead I purchased an H Evelyne or Victoria FT for my more casual or travel needs. I adore my H bags and am so glad to use each and every one.
I might use my blingy Judith Leiber bags and of course LLBean - like totes but otherwise I seem to be H all the way.

It's probably a good thing overall. I'd only go for a style that I could carry for ages, and it would definitely wear out within my lifetime. THEN I'd be depressed about it, and the replacement cost would depress me even further. LOL It would be nice though if they made a wallet that would work for me. That I'd go for in a second.

What a shame that Hermes doesn't have anything for you in bags or wallets! :crybaby:

As for me, it's Hermes and nothing else. :heart: There's no going back!