Hermes Exclusive or Diverse Collection

H all the way for me .... :nuts:

Well, still like some Chanel (2.55 flaps) and BV but never consider purchasing them now because when I start to compare them with an H purse, H wins hands down !

Never regret letting go my other brands purses to finance H purchases, except maybe a purse from DH that I let go after a long thought (It was simply too small !). Well, i am hoping DH will get me another purse one day (to replace) :P

very interesting feedback! I was expecting more in the "mix" camp, but it sounds like many of you are pretty firmly entrenched in the land of orange.

I really like my Valextras, and may keep one as a "non-H-day" bag, but more and more I find myself not wanting to leave the house without an H on my arm. I have only 3, but each time I switch between them, I get all excited again as though the bag were new. THAT'S when you know you've bought the right bag(s)!

I love getting feedback on tpf and reading about everyone's passion for Hermes. None of my "in person" friends are into H, and if I talk to DH about it too much, he just rolls his eyes. It's great to have this online community to share information!

generally carry hermes but i still think my lady dior's are exquisite and classic. also love vintage croc from the 50's but it has to be the good stuff- and believe me there is a difference between good vintage and bad vintage!

I certainly have a mixture of bags. My Hermes Kelly's are kept for evenings out, functions or trips to the races and I have LV suhali's, epi's, damier, pochette's, Gucci and CD. They all fill different needs.

I can be pretty casual and I couldn't imagine myself in shorts, t-shirt and thongs heading to the grocery store with a Birkin on my arm, it just wouldn't fit in.

I have a nice collection of Hermes bags, both new from the boutique and vintage. They will always be treasured. I also appreciate Bottega Veneta and Loewe.

From time to time I will carry an LV bag for fun or extreme bad weather. I also use Prada travel pieces for their convenience.

Would love to go H exclusively but for now, rather inappropriate for most days. So there's Tods (for incognito, daily, work horse bags) and Bottega Veneta (buttery soft bags and dreamy days) to fill in the gap. Consequently, I derive such joy and delight each time the H is whipped out!

Total mix with me. Ironically enough, Hermes doesn't make a single bag or wallet that meets my needs so I've got my Hugo pen case, Loop and Pince a Linge keyrings and hoof pick case (for reading glasses) in with my latest wallet that cost all of $23. Whatever works. I'd probably go back to LV for good though if the owner of the company weren't such a greedy *****, and if they hadn't cut some quality corners in recent years. Depending on what you buy, it wears like iron.

Oh, I still get urges for other fixes (kinda like my junk food urges), but I always go back to H. I have a few pieces that I hold on for sentiment, but I don't use them (even though I assure my SO that I will). They just don't make it into the rotation, unless they are a tote that I can pack with stuff to avoid over-filling my H bag.

I really like my Valextras, and may keep one as a "non-H-day" bag, but more and more I find myself not wanting to leave the house without an H on my arm. I have only 3, but each time I switch between them, I get all excited again as though the bag were new. THAT'S when you know you've bought the right bag(s)!

I love getting feedback on tpf and reading about everyone's passion for Hermes. None of my "in person" friends are into H, and if I talk to DH about it too much, he just rolls his eyes. It's great to have this online community to share information!

same here:
Started out with LV - still like the bags, but I don´t :heart::heart: them anymore, if you know, what I mean. Also, when those joke bags came out, that was a very big turn off for me. So I kind of quit looking there... :shrugs:

I passed a couple to a friend, who just loves LV and also sold three on ebay. Still have some though and thanks to ebay beeing such a hassle now, I guess I´ll keep them and use them as "hiding" bags. Will try and replace the colours (orange and red) with hermès a.s.a.p.

Also have one Prada shoulder bag for sporty look.

I hope, I´ll be able to own a few (three to four) more h-bags. Then I could definitly live on those alone and would only use others to be "careless". :yes:

i have never really love lv...but i have some because it was the IT bags haha...my true love is bottega, chanel n H...and i dont feel the need to be xclusive to H because every brand has its own plus n minus...that i love n hate =)