Hermes Evelyne PM vs. Celine Luggage Nano... Help!!

Lanaaa

Aug 22, 2017
Hi everyone! :smile:
I know this is the Hermes forum but I really would like to get your opinions!

I can't decide between the Evelyne pm and the Luggage nano.
Regardless of what I get, the color of my choice will be etaupe. (etain in Hermes / souris in Celine)
The Luggage has been on my wishlist for quite some time, and I wasn't really a fan of the Evelyne because of its shape until this time. But the more I look at the Evelyne the more I like it.

Well they both look equally pretty to me.
I don't own any of the Celine or Hermes bag at this point. I want a bag that can be used in the next 10 years.

Your advice will be appreciated! :smile:

If you want a bag that can be used for the next 10 years then go for the Evelyne..but having owned both I ended up using the Celine Nano a lot more as I really liked having a top handle and because it has a zip closure on top and not just a snap button closure like the Evelyne.

Reactions: Lanaaa
What made you change mind about Evelyn since you did not like it before? Both bags imo are two different bags style and function wise. If asking for versatility, maybe a tote bag with strap will be more user friendly, so you have options.... hence for the next 10 years as you were looking for.....

I have the Evelyne & Nano bags and I love them both! The Evelyne is probably the more classic bag, but I love my Nano luggage! I definitely use it more than the Evelyne. The Nano is so cute and holds a ton. I get compliments on it all the time.
The Evelyne is beautiful & im sure I'll use it for years to come, but if I had to pick one it would probably be the Nano.

I've had both and I found the Nano to be more stylish and functional at the same time. The quality of the Evelyne is better obviously but I stopped using the Evelyne because it just felt like a bookbag on my frame. These days, I much prefer the Evelyne.

BTW, I had the Souris Nano - it was a gorgeous bag. I now have an Evelyne TPM in Etain. Style-wise, I still think that the Nano kicks butt.

As much as I like the look of Evelyne, I vote for the Nano luggage. It is the most practical work horse bag I've ever owned. Despite the use and abuse it's been getting for about 4 years, it still looks brand new (no scratches, no fading or color change).
The zipper closure is a major plus for me safety wise. My friend had her wallet picked from her Evelyne while she was in que for a cashier.

I don't own any of these 2 and i would love to own an Evelyne.

If u are of the less casual type of dressings, i think Nano will be more suitable because you can carry it on the shoulder and not crossbody.

For evelyne, its definitely crossbody.

I don't own any of these 2 and i would love to own an Evelyne.

If u are of the less casual type of dressings, i think Nano will be more suitable because you can carry it on the shoulder and not crossbody.

For evelyne, its definitely crossbody.

The Evelyne can be carried on the shoulder as well. You can leave the strap as is or double it and tie it with small scarf. I very rarely carry mine crossbody.