Hermes Evelyne Mini

1. Does anyone know where in the US I can find one? And does the Evelyne 111 tpm have an outside pocket? Thanks for all your help!

2. The Hawaii Ala Moana Center store has black clemence in stock.

**Ann** likes this.
  3. No pocket in or out

BBC and **Ann** like this.
  4. Americana Manhasset hermeshas a bunch. I don’t believe they ship

5. They have the one I want but won't ship. Said they are independently owned and not linked to other stores computers.

6. There’s a black one and a grey one on Hermes.com right now. Will sell out within the hour though I’m sure

7. I missed the gray one! Please tell me it wasn't a light gray...that's what I want!

8. Ordered one! Hope I love the color irl! IMG_2157.jpg

9. Clemence or Epsom souple ?

10. Clemence.

11. You'll be very happy with the color.

12. You will love it. I have four now, it's a bit of an issue ;)

Onthego and **Ann** like this.
  13. I hope so, I've never had a red bag before and hope it will coordinate with my wardrobe. It will be here tomorrow!

14. #14 Jun 20, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
    What colors do you have? I saw the new Ambre/yellow color (I don’t recall the specific color name) and it was cute. Thinking of a RP and would love to see the various colors you have :smile:

15. Manhasset is privately owned. Its inventory is not connected with H corporate and a worldwide search will not show their stock. They order through podium and follow the usual H rules but otherwise that boutique is a separate entity.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice