Hermes Evelyne GM Blue jean Clemence for $1700- good deal?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I saw this beautiful online and it's rated 8/10 and stamped F, which I have no idea what it means. It only comes with a dustbag but this will be my first Hermes bag. Is this a good deal- $1700 for the GM Evelyne bag?

2. i love the evelyne and it's my favorite bag!! i think F means it's from 2002, i'm hoping to link a thread with year/production info for you here - i've never done that before.. - hopefully it's below. i use to have a GM in blue jean and like a dummy i sold it b/c i have 2 other evelyne's and was feeling like i had too many bags - such a beautiful color

http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes-reference-library/reference-date-stamps-by-year-115238.html

3. Thay - where on the bag do you actually find the stamp? I bought a Kelly last month and I want to see what letter it is (I assume Q or R because its new). Thanks!

4. On the Kelly you find the stamp on the underneath of the strap (from memory the strap with the engraved hardware) :smile: